bootydaddy is offline Junior Member

Question How many mg per week for prop???

How many weeks do I take prop...

And how many mg per week???

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I perfer to run test at a min. of 10 weeks. As for prop it is best run ED or EOD. Some run it at 50-100mg ED where as I and most run it at 100mg EOD.

Make sure you have your anti-e's on hand for gyno and clomid post cycle to help maintain your gains. What else are you running with this?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    because prop is short ester you could get away with running it 8 weeks. depending on how experienced you are with AAS you should adjust your doses accordingly. Or if you can handle everyday injects for 8-10 weeks then go for it. if you ran 50mg ed than that would be 350mg a week. if you ran 100mg eod than it would be 300mg per week on 1 week and 400mg per week on the other.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    That all depends on you stats and cycle history

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    yur bdy naturaly puts out 250 mgs of test so I say go no less then double that 500 mgs wk. 1000 would be better but you must take experience into account.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    yur bdy naturaly puts out 250 mgs of test so I say go no less then double that 500 mgs wk. 1000 would be better but you must take experience into account.
    For the record... daily endogenous testosterone can vary four-fold in men and ten-fold in woman... so what you produce naturally is very individual. Those more agressive/assertive and more muscular tend to have higher natural t-levels... I believe 250mg per week (35mg per day) would be on the high end for men...

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    You are probably right its on the high end but if he is scarred or worried about taken test just wanted to give him something to go off of and dont make the mistake of not takin enough and only be shutting down his natural production

Thread Information