BigPete is offline Associate Member

Help Injection Question

Ok I have been using 500mg Sus and 400mg Deca a week. Sunday 250mg Sus 200mg Deca and the same on Wedesday. Sunday right glute Wedesday left glute. When I first started it was no problem for the gear to go in now it's tuff for me to push on the plunger. My glute has a hard time takin in the gear. I had a hard time on Sunday with my right glute now its wedesday and I am having the same problem with my left glute. I got the gear in slowly but surely but I was just wondering why it's so tuff to get inject when I am on week 5? Any suggestions or input? I could feel a lot of pressure on the plunger so I just took my time to get it in. what's up with this? It's just been easy up to this point. Thanks guyz!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i got that too, it was b/c i would only inject in the glutes and i started to build up scar tissue. Try ur quads for two weeks then go back

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Its definatly scar tissue when you push it can you feel it grinding through the skin thathappened to me so I switched to hitting the delts with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle and burying it in deep. I draw from the bottle with a 22 gauge. Whewrever you deciede to go rotation is the key if you hit ass quads delts anything just mix it up

well i have 22g 1 1/2's. Do you think I can get away with using them in my shoulder just don't go in to deep? What do you think?

another thing to how many cc's can you inject into your shoulder? Thanks man!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Yea u can use 22 guage if your shoulders are big enough bury it I have realtivly small shoulders thats why i only go 1 inch. dont fill the needle though keep it at 2 ccs for delts

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member
    Listen to them if not you will develop some disgusting scar tissue and in time maybe even an abcess

Mike Guest
    Most likely scar tissue - yes use your 22s but go in only an inch - rotate every shot - then do quads - then back to glutes - if you are having problems once the pin is already in your skin and the problem is in pushing the plunger it is possible you have a bad syringe - i get some of my syringes from mexico and sometimes they tighten up and its a bitch to inject and I can tell right away thats the problem becxause I will use an american with NO problem. Try injecting into your shoulders though bro

Ok guyz thanks you been a big help! Thanks again!

Mike Guest
    oh yeah go to the link in my signature and read up on my injection FAQs

Thread Information