bigd7424 is offline Junior Member

Don't know what to do.

I started a cycle I was at 5' 10" 215lbs and 6% body fat but now I am closer to 230 and around 17% body fat i fell off a little haha. What I need to know is after I did some research most things I read says not to do a cycle untill your body fat is low so do I stop the cycle I am on or contuine it out? and if so how low do i need to be is it 15% or lower?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what's your cycle and how long have you been on?

something seems off, my man. you gained 15lbs on cycle and 11%bf?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by bigd7424 View Post
    I started a cycle I was at 5' 10" 215lbs and 6% body fat but now I am closer to 230 and around 17% body fat i fell off a little haha. What I need to know is after I did some research most things I read says not to do a cycle untill your body fat is low so do I stop the cycle I am on or contuine it out? and if so how low do i need to be is it 15% or lower?
    You gained 15lbs with 11% increase in bf/bw? in how long?
    It is foolish!
    How did you eat but mostly, where did you get your measurements from?

To be helped you need to write down your complete stats.

BJJ
    Something else,
    Face...!

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Something else,
    Face...!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    he means he shouldn't be showing his face in his pic.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Aaah...thanks Big.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    something is wrong with those numbers, if they are accurate you lost a good deal of muscle mass while on cycle.

[QUOTE=BJJ;4887378]You gained 15lbs with 11% increase in bf/bw? in how long?
    It is foolish!
    How did you eat but mostly, where did you get your measurements from?

To be helped you need to write down your complete stats.[/QUOT

Did my stats myself with electronic pincher. The army has a old school why with waist and neck mesurements too I use that to confirm.
    Last edited by bigd7424; 10-02-2009 at 02:32 AM.

When I gaind the BF I was not working out or on cycle and was eating like sh*t. Now I am trying to get back in shape so I started a cycle of dbol , I am very new at this and its my firts full cycle. I have doen winstrol before but not a full cycle. So now I am about two weeks in to a cylce. Need to know if I should wait untill I get back into shape before finishing this cycle or just keep going? The cycle did't cause the wieght lack of motivation did, just on what I read though you should wait untill bf% is low before starting a cycle right? So sense I am out of shape now I am I wasting the cycle is the reall question ?
    Last edited by bigd7424; 10-02-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Something else,
    Face...!
    Yea your right guess that is stupid. I am a rookie and I made a rookie mistake lol.

BJJ
    Yea your right guess that is stupid. I am a rookie and I made a rookie mistake lol.
    No big deal, you solved that!

BJJ
    When I gaind the BF I was not working out or on cycle and was eating like sh*t. Now I am trying to get back in shape so I started a cycle of dbol, I am very new at this and its my firts full cycle. I have doen winstrol before but not a full cycle. So now I am about two weeks in to a cylce. Need to know if I should wait untill I get back into shape before finishing this cycle or just keep going? The cycle did't cause the wieght lack of motivation did, just on what I read though you should wait untill bf% is low before starting a cycle right? So sense I am out of shape now I am I wasting the cycle is the reall question ?
    Look, I don't have cycle experiences since I just started my very first one with anavar , but I believe you should have brought your bf back naturally to 10/12% I would say and then starting the cycle.

Ok so you think I should stop the cycle I am on now ? even though i already did two weeks worth ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, stop now and save it until you are ready.

There is a good chance with higher body fat you will gain even more fat/water weight and you are more prone to getting gyno.

BJJ
    Ok so you think I should stop the cycle I am on now ? even though i already did two weeks worth ?
    I think so yes, as implicitly said before.
    Good luck.

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    but just to calrify i saw that you are on a bdol cycle ? and no test of whats that please lay out your full cycle including your pct and then we can really help you but i do agree with everyone else stop and wait till u get ur bf back in check and stop with the LOM!!! deployments are a great time to train naturally as well.

Ok so I well stop, so now I really only have about a 4 week cycle left, is that enough for a good cycle of dbol ? As far as anything else I am taking that is all I am takeing for right now can't get my hands on anything else at the moment. When I get what I want wich should't be that long then was thinking about a dbol test stack. Like I said I am really new to this so everything I know about cycles is what I read. I have took a lot of notes as far as pct but have not put a good plan together for that. Would I need to do some sort of pct for the two weeks I just took ?

BJJ
    I don't know, I am sorry.
    Hope for you some vets are going to show up and help you out.

Its all good man thanks for the little help anyway.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dbol is just going to add more water weight to what you have now and up your body fat even higher. We have all been there, we want to do more. I know you dont WANT to stop but it's for the best right now. I have had to do it before also.

BJJ, you have been doing a GREAT job on many threads coaching. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    dbol is just going to add more water weight to what you have now and up your body fat even higher. We have all been there, we want to do more. I know you dont WANT to stop but it's for the best right now. I have had to do it before also.

BJJ, you have been doing a GREAT job on many threads coaching. Keep up the good work.
    Yea it sucks but I am going to stop. So do I need to do pct for the little bit I did take and when I start is 4 weeks going to be enough to have a effect? or did I just waste that whole cycle?

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Thank you

Razor172 is offline Junior Member
    research this web site bro before doing another cycle im going to do one and when i found this site it made me learn to take my time get everything right first with all your questions. thats all im going to say and im new to

snakebite is offline New Member
    Hi guys,
    I'm a new member of this site. I really need help with something as well. After researching I not going anywhere by just reading forums I decided to ask for help before making a decision.
    Well, I am a 6'0 male, weight about 187 pounds and 10% body fat and I'm 31 years of age. I have been thinking of starting a d-bol cycle or Deca in the past. I have decided to go with D-bol based on reviews. I have never done steroids , just supplements and protein. Currently, I take whey protein, Creatine and Animal Pak. I have gained weight by adding more calories to my daily diet but I can't go up more. I have a friend who's going to get me Dbol in pills.
    Can someone please help me with the cycle. I believe I should start taking about 20mg a day or so. Also for a 4-6 week period. is that right? Guys, I am super nervous of side effects. Dbol does not seem too bad. What should I be aware of? Any medications or supplements that I should take along with Dbol?
    Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks again!!!

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite
    Hi guys,
    I'm a new member of this site. I really need help with something as well. After researching I not going anywhere by just reading forums I decided to ask for help before making a decision.
    Well, I am a 6'0 male, weight about 187 pounds and 10% body fat and I'm 31 years of age. I have been thinking of starting a d-bol cycle or Deca in the past. I have decided to go with D-bol based on reviews. I have never done steroids , just supplements and protein. Currently, I take whey protein, Creatine and Animal Pak. I have gained weight by adding more calories to my daily diet but I can't go up more. I have a friend who's going to get me Dbol in pills.
    Can someone please help me with the cycle. I believe I should start taking about 20mg a day or so. Also for a 4-6 week period. is that right? Guys, I am super nervous of side effects. Dbol does not seem too bad. What should I be aware of? Any medications or supplements that I should take along with Dbol?
    Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks again!!!
    You need to start your own thread instead of hijacking this one. You need to research a lot more everyday some one posts that their friend or them 50 Dbol and they need help with a cycle. Start researching snakebite need test and need PCT

Thread Information