bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

ur not goin to believe this

Ok guys this is my first post, and you are not goin to beleive what happened to me. I was on my second cycle of Deca and Sust for just over 7 weeks wit 3 weeks remaining and was planning on starting my winstrol now as well. This is the part you are not goin to believe.... My house was robbed last night, and what do u think was stolen? TV, VCR, DVD player,.......AND MY GEAR!!!!....i kept it in the cabinet below the TV.
    So basically I am screwed and wont be able to get my hands on more juice for probly a week. I have TONS of OTC's liein around my house....tribulus, prohormones, and what not..... what the hell do i do????

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

pretty much answered it yourself

gonna have to wait a week.sucks, but you'll be ok.sorry to hearabout your house

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear it bro...my advice is to hide your gear in a safer place next time...since you are 7 weeks in the deca in your system should be able to carry you for a week but the sust is a problem...taking those prohormones and tribulis will help, however it might take you the last 3 weeks to get back to where you were at the start of week 7...best of luck

dansteelman is offline Member
    I keep my gear In a damn SAFE. It uses and electronic combo and a regular combo and its make-shift bolted to the damn floor. If Im keeping 3 grand in gear in my house, its gonna be safe dammit!

justme is offline Associate Member
    that sucks. but looks like you will have to wait the week.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks, I would suggest checking your "friends" (people that act like your friends but are really shady) I have many a things stolen from "friends"

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    That sucks, I would suggest checking your "friends" (people that act like your friends but are really shady) I have many a things stolen from "friends"

Pain
    So are you saying you steal from your friends??? Or am I just miss-reading your post?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    shit bro that sucks. Cant exactly put that on your 'items stolen' list for the PD either

but seriously, get some more clomid (or gear for that matter) quickly and finish up.

good luck with your struggles
    symatech

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot

So are you saying you steal from your friends??? Or am I just miss-reading your post?
    No, I mean that so called friends have stolen things from me, you want to watch who you tell what to and where you keep things. I don't steal unless it is plastic forks, knives, spoons from work, O ya and those few wire transfers I have made from some of the accounts I look over. JK haha.

Pain

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Your profile says that you are 5'10" and 180.......why do you need $3000 worth of gear?

Originally posted by dansteelman
    I keep my gear In a damn SAFE. It uses and electronic combo and a regular combo and its make-shift bolted to the damn floor. If Im keeping 3 grand in gear in my house, its gonna be safe dammit!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dutch - His running HGH for 19 weeks.

roch is offline Member
    I agree with not telling anybody where your gear is. that stuff can be considered better than crack to a small guy with no contacts and no money. trust nobody with that info. hell I don't tell anyone that I do it even. that is unless they go with me to mexico

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Dutch - His running HGH for 19 weeks.
    That pretty much explains it

Thread Information