Slavetourmoma is offline New Member

Is this worth the risk?

Ok heres the situation. My younger brother starts football August 10.
    Before then he needs at least 15 lbs. It will be his first year at the D-1
    level so he really needs that size. He's only 19 but he understands the risks and has even talked about it with his docter and my parents. Anyway, he has fina-prop- and enanthate . But heres the problem, he doesn't have enough prop to do a full cycle, only enough to jump start(20 days worth) but he has shit loads of enanthate. Enough fina for 6 wks.
    All thats well and good but theres always the chance he could get tested. Now he is going to redshirt, I 'm not sure if that makes a difference, but I'm worried about him testing positive for enanthate. Anyone with expertise please help. I believe its three months in the system. So....I'm at a loss for advice to give him.

P.S. My brother needs to get a good start so he doesn't end up playing in the arena league like me. He works hard and his diet is spot on. 6'3" 230 lbs. 13% bf. Hes lifted his ass off for 5 years. Help me out guys, I'm in too deep with this one.
    THanks

BigJB is offline Junior Member
    what position does he play?

if hes at line backer, dude 6'3 230 is realllllllll good for a freshman(and hes not even in college yet) he deff can gain another 5-10 pounds in 4 months of liftin real hard

No, he played D-E and Center in high school. He chose the school he did because he wanted to play center. He feels its his best pro prospect, but he can't play until hes over 280. I'm five years older then him and I'm 315 so he has teh genetics. But he can start on scout team if hes 245-250.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If your brother is convinced he can make it pro or has a good shot I'd say yes, especially with his current build. I'd say get him a proper cycle though, a half-assed one isn't gonna cut it. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Exactly what I want. I was thinking:

Prop 100mgs each day, days 1-20
    fina 75 mgs each day, days 1-40
    Enan 500 mgs wk wks 1-10

But not sure if thats what is best. Thats just my initial reaction, plus the issue of whether he is gonna be tested or not?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    that mught be a little high on the prop. Id run it at 50-75 mgs ED for the first 3 weeks.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Yes he has the chance of getting tested despite being a redshirt. Most coaches actually test red shirts over actual players, becasue if a redshirt is tested positive then he is spended for a year. If a coach loses a player that brings unwanted attention to the program. He just needs to take his chances. Who you play for by the way?

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    does the NCAA not test ?

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    To comment on the chance of being tested. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the last I heard Tren stays in your system for around 5 months. You might as well run the Test E if you're using tren too.

Just my $0.02,
    bOB

Your right, I missspoke earlier. I should have been talking about fina not test enanthate . With this in mind, should we try an all test cycle? Or is there a way I could get it to clear his system faster. Is there something worth taking before a drug test. Basically, is there anything we can do to not test positive, but still get him 15-20 lbs?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually if he wan't to play O line I think a Test-e/deca / dbol or drol cycle would ad more size. However he is way too young.

Apparently u didn't really understand what I'm saying Ron, he will probably be tested this August. So taking a ester like deca that can be found in hte body for 18 mnths probably isn't the best idea. I talked to some guys and the said to go:

Prop 150 mgs every other day 4 wks
    Enthate 500 mgs wk 1-10

What do u guys think about that?

Thread Information