antroblaster is offline New Member

Arm is extreamly tender, swollen and warm

Took my first shot of sus in shoulder and my arm is now extremely sore and tender. Is this normal or is there something very wrong?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    is it your first shot ever? or is it a virgin muscle? how long ago did u shoot? a few days after your shot its still red and warm u have an infection, go to the doct they will give u 500 mg of cephalexin which ull take 4 times a day. if it doesnt get better within a couple days then its time to go to the er for a IV drip. which can take up to a week.

best of luck

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did some prolotherapy on my shoulder with dextrose at 3cc and also injected deca , it was numb for a while sore yes, and i got a lumb where i injected. I would say its normal, and the reason why now i inject in the glute, shoulder is not a very good place to inject for me at least, very painful.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    welcome to the wonderful world of the gimp arm and the peg leg...did u think a great gain would come with out thou pain?
    Cmon bro live alittle lol
    Goodluck,

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds alot like when I was pinning my calves.

stick to larger muscles for now, like the glutes

My last shot was last Wednesday. My arm is sore, red and tight hard to move as well. It isnt my first shot or cycle ive taken other cycles and have shot many times in my shoulder. Ive been sore before but never this long. I figured that is just the steroid making my arm sore. Im also taking test e with the sus. Is taking both pointess?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    stats height weight age ?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's a virgin muscle that is to be expected. Wait 3-4 days, if it keeps getting worse it's most likely an infection. I still get bad injections occasionally that hurt for up to a week. Usually when I hit a nerve.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    If it's a virgin muscle that is to be expected. Wait 3-4 days, if it keeps getting worse it's most likely an infection. I still get bad injections occasionally that hurt for up to a week. Usually when I hit a nerve.
    that is inaccurate. when i was starting out sust was an absolute killer to inject and could be sore for up to 7 days, i had no infections. he could have hit a nerve, i did that in the delt before and with sust and it felt like a dead arm for almost a week

What kind of stats are you looking for? im 6' 2", 23, 206lb. Im confused when you say virgin muscle, im assuming you mean hasn't been injected in for a quit some time, correct? Its been over 4 days since i took my first shot of the cycle. Im taking test e and sus together. Shoulder feels a little better today still tender to the touch but not as much pain and sore when I lift it.
    Last edited by antroblaster; 12-26-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    that is inaccurate. when i was starting out sust was an absolute killer to inject and could be sore for up to 7 days, i had no infections. he could have hit a nerve, i did that in the delt before and with sust and it felt like a dead arm for almost a week
    I didn't say totally pain free. If the pain, swelling, warmth is still escalating after 3-4 days you probably have a problem. I just hit a nerve in my tricep and it hurt for 7 days easy. Read the rest of my post.

double post.

Quote Originally Posted by antroblaster View Post
    What kind of stats are you looking for? im 6' 2", 23, 206lb. Im confused when you say virgin muscle, im assuming you mean hasn't been injected in for a quit some time, correct? Its been over 4 days since i took my first shot of the cycle. Im taking test e and sus together. Shoulder feels a little better today still tender to the touch but not as much pain and sore when I lift it.
    A virgin muscle is a muscle you have never pinned before. If it's getting better I'm sure you are fine. Ice it and take some ibuprofen if you want.

The test e, is is wise to mix with the sust or should i just take the sust alone?

The test e, is is wise to mix with the sust or should i just take the sust alone?
    Why would you take test e and sust?

I dont know im asking you? i figured the more testosterone the more you will gain. ive never taken sust.

I dont know im asking you? i figured the more testosterone the more you will gain. ive never taken sust.
    So you are taking compounds and have no idea why you are running them? You are in no way shape or form ready to run any gear with that logic. If you have only done one pin stop now and start doing some research. No need to do pct since you've only pinned once.

No I do have an idea and if I offended you im sorry man. I did do my research and I didn't see why I couldn't do both upon that research. If you have a reason to tell me not to do both then your welcome to. I guess I should of elaborated on my question earlier.
    Last edited by antroblaster; 12-26-2011 at 05:38 PM.

No I do have an idea and if I offended you im sorry man. I did do my research and I didn't see why I couldn't do both upon that research. If you have a reason to tell me not to do both then your welcome to. I guess I should of elaborated on my question earlier.
    I'm not offended in any way. I asked you why you were taking both and you answered "I don't know". If you did your research you would know that sust is a mix of long and short esters and there is no need to run test e with it. I suppose you could run both, there is just no point. That is why I asked your reasoning behind it.

Ok my apologies I misunderstood. Yes I do understand that sust is a combo of 4 testosterone esters and that they are meant to release at different times in a months span. Now I can see why you would ask my reasoning behind it. Since sust is has 4 different esters, if you added a 5 ester such as test e, I could inject less, say one a week rather than twice a week. Seeing that my pain has lasted for more than 4 days I figured with test e that would give me more time to recover from the soreness. Once again my apologies for misunderstanding. Cheers

Ok my apologies I misunderstood. Yes I do understand that sust is a combo of 4 testosterone esters and that they are meant to release at different times in a months span. Now I can see why you would ask my reasoning behind it. Since sust is has 4 different esters, if you added a 5 ester such as test e, I could inject less, say one a week rather than twice a week. Seeing that my pain has lasted for more than 4 days I figured with test e that would give me more time to recover from the soreness. Once again my apologies for misunderstanding. Cheers
    No problem man. I would just run the sust. The injections will get easier as your muscles get used to it. I'm always in pain when I first start a cycle. I have honestly never heard of someone running test e and sust together so I don't know what to tell you as far as dosing them and when to pin.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    No problem man. I would just run the sust. The injections will get easier as your muscles get used to it. I'm always in pain when I first start a cycle. I have honestly never heard of someone running test e and sust together so I don't know what to tell you as far as dosing them and when to pin.
    Ok thanks man I appreciate the help ill stick to the sust.

So would it be wise to take hcg to combat the side affects while on sust? The ball shrinkage, hair loss and all the other goodies and of course nolva after.

Thread Information