Hormone52 is offline New Member

3 1/2 Year Juice Stint

I have been purchasing my dream cycle of juice, 8 nice cycles of steriods , i am 21 6'1" 208lbs. I have little body fat, I can bench press 225lbs. for 20+ reps, I can squat 495lbs. for 3 reps, and can deadlift 315lbs. for 10 reps just to give you an idea of what im starting with, ive done 2 cycles when i was 18 i did two basic 10 week cycles 250mgs of sust a week with 200mgs of deca a week, got up to 223lbs., have slacked alot over the past few years and have maintained a nice base.

I have four cycles of 16 or 17 amps of omnadren , doing two a week for the first 8 to 8 1/2 weeks, to go with it i have four cycles of 300mg per week over 10 weeks worth of deca, qv and ttokkyo.

I also have four cycles of 250 pink thai dbals + 150 russian dbals to take over 8 weeks, and to go with that 300mgs of equipose every week for 8 weeks.

To go with all 8 cycles i have 35 50mg tabs of clomid to take over two weeks at the end of the cycle's, and 5000iu's of hcg to take each week for two weeks at the end of each cycle.

65 amps of Omna
    2bottles of denkall 50/50 mg/ml equipose
    1 100ml/50mg bottle of ganabol
    3 bottles of qv 300mg deca
    1 bottle of ttokkyo 300mg deca
    1000 pink thais 5mg tabs
    600 russian dbal 5mg tabs
    280 clomid 50mg tabs
    8 5000iu kits of organon hcg

I plan on taking my deca and omna cycle twice a week every three or four days, 1 amp of omna and 1/2 cc of deca each time

In the eq/dbal, i am gonna take 2cc's of eq three times a week, every other day basically, and 4 or 5 pink thais a day two in the morning and before bed, sometimes one after workout, and 2 russian dbals before i workout along with 1 sometimes after workout

Let me know if you think the juice for my (what i consider to be) vary ambitious juicing plan to get huge, if you would change anything in my cycles.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You lost me, how many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Dood, I hate to think about whats going to happen to your liver with 1000 Pinkies!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    So what you're saying is you're gathering enough juice to do 8 back to back cycles with time off in between? Or is this your gear to stay on year-round? Where's the liquidex or femara? I'm still unsure about the structure of your cycle...

roch is offline Member
    you're way too low on the eq. 2cc's twice a week of 50mg= 200mgs a week. you need at the very least 400mg. I would go 600mg. do a search on some of the stuff you bought to see a few cycles and how they worked.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I think the only reason we are all confused is because he sounds to be confused also I'm wondering if he plans on only 8 wk cycles at a time.....that won't work with that gear.
    Please lay out your cycles a little clearer so we can comment.

Hormone52 is offline New Member
    I have four omnadren /deca cycles these are 10 weeks long, I also have four d-bal/equipose cycles these are 8 weeks long.

I am basically doing 500mg's a week of omna for the first 8 weeks, deca i will go 300mgs a week thru week 10, week 11 and 12 are for the clomid and hcg

for my dbal eq cycle i will do 50 dbal a week (roughly 7 a day), and equipose i will do 300mgs a week (2cc's 3x a week) both for 8 weeks, then i will go to the clomid and hcg

because the omna deca cycle is ten weeks long i am gonna go on for ten weeks, then off for ten weeks, then do a equipose dbal cycle for 8 weeks and take 8 weeks off, then start the process over again. I wanna do that rotation four back to back times

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    That is fine but I would up the EQ to 400mg/wk and I'd also add some liquidex in there at 0.5mg ED.

Thread Information