DeathRow3445 is offline New Member

Pain in left nipple day after injection test enanthate

I took my first shot of test enanthate yesterday. I woke up this morning with pain in my left nipple, almost like a soreness, and it feels a little bumpy. Can I really feel side effects like that the day after first injection? Is it from the test? Any answers would be deeply and greatly appreciated

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    You already asked this one, young buck.

DeathRow3445 is offline New Member
    So you think im just gonna listen to ppl i dont even know when a ton of my friends have already taken steroids at the same age, some even younger and are perfectly fine and healthy. Just because you dont think i should be taking them isnt fair to not help me with a question. There are millions of ppl who dont think anyone should use them, and many do. So once again someone plz help answer my question

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok then tough guy

go ask you friends who probably knwo as much as you do and leave use educated people to help the members who actually want advice

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Its probably all in your head, because it takes at least a week or two (more like 2 or 3) for the test enanthate to actually "kick in"...if you are that worried about let me suggest you get on Nolvadex at 40mg day 1, then 20mg every day for a week or two or until the soreness subsides...you should never start a cycle without the propers ancillaries....do you know what CLOMID is???

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Re: ok then tough guy

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    go ask you friends who probably knwo as much as you do and leave use educated people to help the members who actually want advice
    LMAO Party..

Thread Information