mrbigzr is offline New Member

Test E and Dbol or Deca?

Hi all,thinking of my second cycle,i plan to do Test E this time round and wish to stack with something.Dbol or deca ?
    My first cycle is only sust 250.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i see you are 26?
    what are the rest of your stats?
    height?
    weight?
    BF%?
    years working out?

now to answer your question. personally, if you must stack, i'd skip dbol and go with deca for two reasons. first, no lasting gains with dbol. second, harsh on the liver. I'm taking deca now, with test e, and like the results.

answer me this?

what will your cycle look like if you were to stack deca with test e?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    yeah some stats would be good.Then we can better advise you.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i see you are 26?
    what are the rest of your stats?
    height?
    weight?
    BF%?
    years working out?

now to answer your question. personally, if you must stack, i'd skip dbol and go with deca for two reasons. first, no lasting gains with dbol. second, harsh on the liver. I'm taking deca now, with test e, and like the results.

answer me this?

what will your cycle look like if you were to stack deca with test e?
    Couldn't disagree more.
    I hate almost everything about Deca , but Dbol is fine so long as you use an AI.

But OP, you don't need to stack anything for your first cycle.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't get the whole no lasting gains on dbol thing. You will bloat some but you WILL make gains. Yes it is definitely not a stand alone but to say you will not get any lasting gains is false imo. I like anadrol way better than dbol personally. I can handle a higher dose of anadrol with less sides. I ran anadrol at 100mg ed at the beginning of my current cycle and my strength went through the roof. Estro sides were way easier to control also. Most guys I know are the opposite though and love dbol. Never used deca , but I use npp and I love it. I just added npp to my cycle and my strength is through the roof, weight is going up again too.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Couldn't disagree more.
    I hate almost everything about Deca , but Dbol is fine so long as you use an AI.

But OP, you don't need to stack anything for your first cycle.
    I think he said its his second cycle...not that he couldnt just do a higher dosed test cycle as we dont know what his first was. Based on hius post it may have only been 250mgs/test/week.

OP hit us with some stats , cut or bulk , then post both proposed cycles- how u would run dbol then how you would run deca with your test dosage. Also include your pct.... We can take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think he said its his second cycle...not that he couldnt just do a higher dosed test cycle as we dont know what his first was. Based on hius post it may have only been 250mgs/test/week.

OP hit us with some stats , cut or bulk , then post both proposed cycles- how u would run dbol then how you would run deca with your test dosage. Also include your pct.... We can take it from there.
    Good point. I missed that.
    But I'd still recommend Dbol

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I say Dbol 20-30mg a day, 4-6 weeks.

stpete is offline Banned
    Bona-I almost always agree w/you but i disagree here. Times is right. How does someone even compare the two? Deca is much better than that fast acting pill that yields minimal results.

Just my .02...And i'd be willing to bet that most users of the two get more results(long term) from deca. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Bona-I almost always agree w/you but i disagree here. Times is right. How does someone even compare the two? Deca is much better than that fast acting pill that yields minimal results.

Just my .02...And i'd be willing to bet that most users of the two get more results(long term) from deca. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
    Well dbol you will get the strength increase quickly, where as deca is slow gains throughout your cycle...obviously thats why most of use kick start with dbol...
    I like deca cause the joint relief I feel when using it...
    if it was me I would run test/deca and kick start for 4 wks of dbol at 20-30 mg..but seeing its only your SECOND cycle a nice test/deca will give you great results...

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post

Minimal results?
    It is roughly twice as anabolic as testosterone per mg in vivo.
    Muscle is muscle, once you discount the accompanying water-weight.
    Oh, and it is FAR less suppressive to the HPTA and the sides are simpler to manage, as they are entirely estrogenic.

But then again, I hate Deca as it is gyno, bloat, and acne in a bottle for me. I stick to Primo and test for slow gains and low toxicity.

Hi all,my first cycle is only sus, 500mgs weekly.
    Gained 5kgs.
    Before i started i weight 54kg and after the cycle i weight 58kg.
    Now planning for my second cycle,so wanna stack with something,my base will be Test E.
    so Dbol or deca ??
    or bOTH ?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I prefer deca over dbol . I think guy's are just impatient thats why some prefer dbol to deca. Dbol is just water weight, it's hard on your liver and you're going to get far more sides (acne, bloat, etc) with the dbol. You won't really notice the deca gains until towards the end of your cycle. I hated the way I looked on dbol, all bloated with that water weight.

With that being said you're only 127 lbs??? unless you're 3 feet tall you should not be juicing!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes dbol is tough to control the water weight and bloat...many go ona low sodium diet which helps..but everyone is different..
    and 127 is very light and you sound like you can grow alot with diet and training....

I'm 5feet'4, so I shouldn't take dbol ? Thinking of doing Both

Thread Information