Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Question What test to stack with my IGF-1/var/slin???

Running a 12 week cycle.

Long Chain IGF-1 80mcg/ed 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on
    Slin being used eod in the 4 weeks mid cycle that IGF-1 is off
    var being run 75 mg/ed first 4 weeks, then 40 mg/ed for the remaning 8 weeks
    letrozole being run at 2mg/ed from cycle start, to 12 weeks after the 12 weeks of the cycle are over (long story dont ask!)

If I am to stack some form of test in this (for all 12 weeks), what would be best? I want to keep it to weekly injections, since ill alreayd be taking 2 needles a day, I dont wanna be the walking human pin cushion.

Thanx bros.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    do a long ester test..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Test enanthate if you're looking for minimal injections.

Exclamation

Ok I have a followup question which I dont know if you guys will be able to answer. If im running test in this cycle, will I need to run clomid therapy post cycle???

See, ive read reports that IGF-1 itself restarts the gonadal cycle or whatever the hell its technical name is (thus eliminating need for clomid post cycle). Perhaps I should ask this somewhere thats more knowledgable in IGF-1... any help appreciated.

nj_
    Not sure about IGF-1 stimulating the HPTA, but I do know IGF-1 does reverse testicular atrophy so you wouldn't need any HCG . I'd still do clomid though after a cycle involving IGF-1.

Hmmm... test is going to aromatise far too much for this cycle.

NJ do you know anything about Primobolan Depot?

I hear it doesnt aromatise (which is what I NEED). Do you know its halflife (weekly injections???). I was thinking 500 mg/wk would suit me good... or 250 mg/E3D (if its halflife is short)... any help bro?

nj_
    It has a fairly long half-life (not sure exactly how long), its normally injected 2x a wk, takes about 2 wks to clear your system. Yes, it doesn't aromatise to estrogen. I'd shoot 400mg-600mg/wk to get decent results. Good luck finding real primo, its pretty rare...theres too many fakes going around. One question, why are you so worried about aromatisation? Are you still growing and worried about premature closing of your epiphysial (sp?) growth plates?

check ur PM's bro

apocalypse_now is offline New Member
    if your a beginner which you are going by all these posts you dont need to bloody use slin and igf1... your igf1 is gonna also be fake and useless

get over the stage of using a gram or two a test a week, then look into slin and hgh

dont be an idiot

Buddy you have NO clue at ALL of what this cycle is for and shouldn't jump to egocentric conclusions bro. Btw my IGF-1 is real since its from prolly THEE most reputable IGF-1 source, im sure if you know anyone you know him and you know his products are 110% legit.

So dont flame, because you dont know what your flaming about.

Thread Information