george bull is offline New Member

Question primobolan depot

I have just finished my 8 week cycle of dbol , test, and deca . i did 4omg of dbol ed for weeks 1-4. 400mg deca and 500mg sust a week for 8 weeks. I used milk thistle. I fared well in my eyes. extremely happy. The last part of my cycle is primobolan depot for weeks 9-12. My question is how much per week? I am also incorporating clomid weeks 10-12 at 50/100/50. Please help on the dosages for primo depot. I heard 200-300 per week, just want to know. Thanks for everything.

GB

The original jason Guest
    well bro they reckon anythign under 400 is safe and doesnt interfere with your bodies natural test but I would say stick to 300mg per week to be safe run it longside the clomid no problems

peace
    jason

Thumbs up thanks

Thanks for the info Jason, I have just a little more if you don't mind? I tried to pull up the profile on primo but had no luck, I know its a "hardner" but does it help to retain gains? Along with the usual of diet&sleep of course. Also I plan to do 200 then 100 bc they come in 100 amps. Is this bad bc it doesn't keep a constant level? Any input of the effectiveness of a good creatine after a cycle would help too. I've read some of the past threads and they sound good. I was just wondering what you thought. I see your name everywhere here so I figure your one of the main vets. I promise this is the last time I don't ask all at once. Sorry and thanks for your patience.

GB

The original jason Guest
    when u finish your cycle do the primo minimum of 3 weeks at 300 mg u will not notice anythign from it i doubt its not like really powerfull anythign less is a waist, it will help to retain youur gains but also i would load up on creatine and also keep your kcal intake high and dont forget clomid hope that helps

peace
    jason

Thanks Jason

Yes you did help me Jason thanks alot.

GB

Thread Information