latman49 is offline Member

Possible abcess in bicep

I did a shot of fina in my biceps last week and my left bicep has a soft knot on the side when I flex. You can't see it relaxed, when I do like a side chest pose, you can really see it. It feels kinda spongey. Is it an abcess and how do I get rid of it?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    how long exactly has it been? not something to mess around with bro, is it painful? red? hot? all symtoms of injections abcecss or BA irritation, ,what did you inject there? how much? give me some more details, hope things get better... :-(

latman49 is offline Member
    It has been there over 2 weeks, it doesn't hurt and there is no redness. It is just a soft mushy lump on the out part of my bi when I flex it a certain way. Any ideas of how to get rid of it?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt worry just yet u have no symtoms ,its from the ba in the tren i get them all the time heat it and massage it .

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    If it starts to get sore, you need to get some antibiotics for it before it gets worse. I had one in my glute and it got real bad like a boil, took some antibiotics and it went away within a few days.

spencerinla is offline New Member

Possible Absess

Hey man, I am so glad for your availabilty to give me advice it makes me wanna cry LOL. Anyways, First time hitting juice (about 6 shots already stacking like 1.5-3.0 c's of deca /test) Well, last night I hit 2.5 combined in the glute and went over to a friends. There was an immediate knot that had formed but I had friends that got them and went away so I wasn't worried. Well, last night I felt a little "sickish"... not really sick but like I may have been catching something. Feel a little hot but not so bad I feel like I have the flu. It's sore as hell. Fortunately, my moms an rn and can get alot of antibiotics... although I am only 19 and do not want to tell her. She told me she can bring home some zithromax which is an antibiotic for just about anything. Can anyone give me past experiences/what antibiotics the doc gave you/what should I do. Please help guys.... I'm burnt for time. I will post an update in a few hours to let you know if I feel any worse.

Spencer

longhornDr is offline Member
    Is it in the muscle or the skin?

An abcess is filled with bacteria and will be inflammed, warm and usually very painful. You would most likely be running a fever as well.

muscle..... doesnt hurt terribly.... just sore. I just took some extra strength tylenol and feeling a good bit better. I will see what happens if I let it wear off. Any other suggestions? I am on my way to a friends to see what he thinks. I will check the thread out when I get there.... Thanks for the quick reply!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by longhornDr
    Is it in the muscle or the skin?

An abcess is filled with bacteria and will be inflammed, warm and usually very painful. You would most likely be running a fever as well.
    true

abcess is a bacteria infection due to improper antiseptic procedure
    so if you dont feel any fever, just relax and massage the area.

I still feel the same after taking tylenol. Should I go see if I am running fever?

Thread Information