tryingtogain is offline Member

getting US presciption steriods

would this work for getting US prescprption steriods ? when a doctor writes you out a perscription he gives you a peace of paper. well couldnt you go home and scan it then digitaly alter were he wrote in the stuff and print it out blank like it was and then rewrite in the prescription you want and then forge the docs signature?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Pharmacies aren't that stupid. I doubt it would work unless you have some high quality copying hardware. It'd be easier to just steal a doctor's prescription pad and start writing them to yourself.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by nj_
    Pharmacies aren't that stupid. I doubt it would work unless you have some high quality copying hardware. It'd be easier to just steal a doctor's prescription pad and start writing them to yourself.
    thats some pretty tough handwriting to copy, not to mention the fact that doctors write alot of things that are very specific for each drug that only they will fully understand. i know my mom writes scripts and she says anyone thats tried writing fakes with her pad always gets caught at some point.

longhornDr is offline Member
    1) Schedule III drug, you can't just walk up to a pharmacy and hand them a script.

2) If i were that dr I would be extremely pissed when I found out, and I would, and I would get the DEA on your ass if they weren't already.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok trying

there have been quite a few elementary posts by you as of late.i would suggest you start reading everything thing on the board that you can. the bowflex question alone has me believing that you are not very serious about all of this.maybe you are able usingdrugs, but possibly no about actually training.JMO

BTW, you latest question is not only troubling to hear, but worse to imagine you actually trying it

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    Thats funny. Most pharmacies wont have the juice on stock they will have to order it and they will call your doctor so u will get busted. The only way that is even possible is to find a crooked doc to hook u up but that would cost money.

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't think it, Don't dream it, and certainly don't try it. It's way too easy to get caught, especially since many pharmacies have jokers trying this crap all of the time. Believe me, this is no original idea that has not been tried a million times. I know our state has a special section of the State Police that do nothing but bust people for this particualr crime. I have had to deal with them a few times and they are not at all pleasant when they catch people. All of our scripts are now in duplicate form and narcs are in triplicate so it is very difficult to pull one over. And as stated above, many pharmacies don't have the types of drugs you are seeking and they would almost certainly call the doc for a confirmation of the drug and dosage. Get another source or get a free trip to the county jail.

Doc M

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If many of us (muscular, and athletic looking) walked up to a pharmacy with a prescription for a cycle of AAS - it would be more than obvious something was not right... unless the pharmacist was either nieve or stupid.

"Yeah, my Doc says I have a hormone problem - my system just doesn't produce enough testosterone ..." [pecs flex uncontrollably while explaining to pharmacist...]

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Warrior
    If many of us (muscular, and athletic looking) walked up to a pharmacy with a prescription for a cycle of AAS - it would be more than obvious something was not right... unless the pharmacist was either nieve or stupid.

"Yeah, my Doc says I have a hormone problem - my system just doesn't produce enough testosterone..." [pecs flex uncontrollably while explaining to pharmacist...]

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member

Re: ok trying

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    there have been quite a few elementary posts by you as of late.i would suggest you start reading everything thing on the board that you can. the bowflex question alone has me believing that you are not very serious about all of this.maybe you are able usingdrugs, but possibly no about actually training.JMO

BTW, you latest question is not only troubling to hear, but worse to imagine you actually trying it

Word!!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Im going to have to agree with all of what PartyboyNYC has said. I couldnt possibly FATHOM someone stealing to get AAS. AAS isnt crack, If you cant afford it, dont do it! I know you are only 17 Tryingtogain, so you dont need AAS anyways. Play the game smart bro! BTW, Usually the first time you fill a script, they are going to need verification from your doc and the hospital bro. Sheesh...the stuff KIDS come up with these days

righton is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

"Yeah, my Doc says I have a hormone problem - my system just doesn't produce enough testosterone..." [pecs flex uncontrollably while explaining to pharmacist...]
    You forgot about us that are actually on HRT!! I love it when i go to the pharm and they say my deca or cyp finally came in.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    senior member...lol...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Talking HRT

"You forgot about us that are actually on HRT!! I love it when i go to the pharm and they say my deca or cyp finally came in"

I am on HRT as well, and it is quite liberating to fill my AS Rx

Thread Information