FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Quick Cycle Guide

-So you have little knowledge about Anabolics/Androgenics huh?
    -You'd like to start your first cycle but all of the components of putting one together are mind boggling

If those headings describe you in any way then maybe this is the thread for you. I will not get scientific on you and will try to keep this thread short, sweet, to the point, and in lamen's terms.

Testosterone Enanthate - In my opinion is a must for all bulking cycles. Enanthate can be administered at 200+ mg/week. An effective and safe dosage for a first time user is 400mg. This ester of the harmone Testosterone is usually taken for a duration of 8-12 weeks. From personal experience I would suggest atleast 10 weeks since the compound does not take effect until weeks 3 or 4. Testosterone is also very effective when stacked with Deca /Equipoise

Dianabol /D-bol/Reforvit-b- Is awesome frontloader for a cycle. D-bol in any form is a 17-aa so it is processable bye the liver and usually orally administered. D-bol should not be taken for periods longer then 6 weeks due to it's toxicity to the liver. If you would like to gain some serious strength and mass, d-bol is the way to go. I would suggest to stack it with Test Enanthate and Deca. Run the Test and Deca for 10 weeks and use the D-bol for weeks 1-4 or weeks 1-6.

Winstrol - is another 17-aa that can be orally administered. Winstrol is usually taken every day or every other day due to its short half-life. Best results are seen when taken 50mg e/d. Winstrol is usually on the butt end of the cycle due to water shedding properties. An effective duration is 4-6 weeks. If it is the hard blocky steel look that you want to achieve add Winstrol in the mix and enjoy..

Deca/Norandren/Norandrolone/Nandrolone Deconate- Whatever scientist call this drug it is usually just called deca. Deca is loved bye bodybuilders and hated bye athletes. The detection time for athletes can be up to 18-20 months so using this with the possibility of being tested is un-wise. Deca is usually taken in dosages of 200-600mg per week and works wonders when combined with Test. Deca-Durabolin causes the muscle cell to retain more nitrogen than it releases so that a positive nitrogen balance is achieved. A positive nitrogen balance is synonymous with muscle growth.

I will continue this thread with more quicky profiles for newbies if it is liked. Feel free to add your own tid-bits or correct any mistakes.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    good info for the first cycler...little snippets like this would be helpful in eliminating some questions if new users take the time to read them.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bump
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

wimp is offline Associate Member
    good post

roch is offline Member
    and I had to read lots of threads to get all this!! where were you last year? good thread man.

Hanorian is offline New Member
    real good info there, bro.. if i would have seen this thread earlier i wouldn't have had to post so many questions myself.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BUMP

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    FKITLETSGO...dude that's good info. I am a gear Virgin, and looking to do my 1st cycle. I've been around this board every MF'N day for entirely too f'n long without doing a cycle! But hopefully soon I will get it and go! This is great info, should be bumped to the top and labeled for over 21, 1st time researchers. As they say KISS...GOOD Job!

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thank you guys im going to edit it later tonight with new info for other compounds as well. Just make it all into one big thread for newbies so they can just do a little search and find everything they are looking for. So stay tuned boys there is more to come

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    good newbie info, puts it all in one place. the drug profiles here are outdated, good job bro. BUMP

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    nice work fkit

bigtraps is offline Member
    Well, I read it......But I am still Small.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    What about running test prop for the first few weeks instead of d-bol? I'll still give ya a bump....good post.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Gets a BUMP from me!

Awesome info...>VERY KISS!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    great info... from a "newbie"

unlike alot of newbie's I've been here for a few months
    reading and learning! I do not post alot but I am here everyday
    mon-fri for at least 2 hours reading, and I personally thank you
    and all the other bro's who share info and expieriance!!!

Keep posting... I'm reading!!!

Big Texan I was actually going to add proprionate profile later tonight brother so stay tuned lol. personally I'd prefer proprionate rather then d-bol but it also depends on your goals. The reason it was not originally on the outline was due to the frequent injections, which newbies tend to sway away from until breaking the cherry

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    good general info bro,
    deserves another bump!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    bump for Fkits.

Thread Information