big swoll is offline Member

Question loading two types of gear in one syringe

i was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on putting two drugs into one syringe...i know you can do it....i've read that you can on the education boards, but none of the threads tell you exactly how to do it....is it just like doing one drug, then you do it again????if i need to i will delete this post......i just need a link or some advice....oh yea im gonna shoot test prop, and tren in the same shot

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    If your syringe is big enough then load both shots in one syringe. If the syringe isn't big enough to hold both shots then do the shots seperately. I often do this and use the same syringe (and needle) twice but if you got plenty of spare needles I suggest you . . .

1. Pull shot with needle A
    2. Replace needle A with needle B and shoot
    3. Replace needle B with needle A and discard needle B
    4. Pull second shot with needle A
    5. Replace needle A with needle C and shoot
    6. Discard needle A, needle C and syringe

roch is offline Member
    just pull the juice into the syringe and then put that syringe into your other vial and pull out the juice you need. you cant put air into the second vial to load pressure for an easier pull out because you'd shoot the juice into your vial. for example pull one cc from your deca vial and then in the same syringe pull another cc from your test vial. then replace the needle if you'd like since the needle dulls easily or you can just inject that into your leg with the dull needle (be a man) and your green. depends on how many needles you have laying around.

big swoll is offline Member
    thanks guys....i appreciate the good info...hey roch--i figured thats what you do, but i didn't know if it was hard to get air bubbles out of the syringe after that....if that makes sense

Hey big swole, I am going to do that same cycle, fina and test prop.

I am glad to hear that you can put both in the same syringe and shoot at the same time, because I really wanted to do prop and not enth. or cyp., and that was going to be the deciding factor. I wouldn't want to do 2 inects ed or even eod.

What are your dosages looking like. Is this your first cycle? How long are you going?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Actually you can pump air into the second vial to help with the aspiration. After you've pulled the first load of gear remove the syringe from the vial and pull some air into the syringe (1cc) - this you pump into the second vial.

Easy really.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by lcalow
    I personally have used 1cc of Dianbol 1cc of Deca and 1cc of Equipoise in one 3cc syringe. With that much oil I alternated locations, biceps, triceps, deltoids, Quads I tried the cafe too many blood vessels. I didn't have any serious side affects accept the Dianbol sure does increase your temper. The URL to get a good deal on Anabolic is www.IwillnotSourcePost.com or questions can be directed to IwillnotSourcePost.com

haha.....go gettem rickson!!!!!

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    BIG SWOLL!!!!!!!! holla at me.....pm me

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by lcalow
    I personally have used 1cc of Dianbol 1cc of Deca and 1cc of Equipoise in one 3cc syringe. With that much oil I alternated locations, biceps, triceps, deltoids, Quads I tried the cafe too many blood vessels. I didn't have any serious side affects accept the Dianbol sure does increase your temper. The URL to get a good deal on Anabolic is www.IwillnotSourcePost.com or questions can be directed to IwillnotSourcePost.com [/B]

was this clown banned?

Thread Information