Current cycle situation

I began my first cycle last week. Im 6'3 275lbs about 17 percent BF.

Karachis sust 750mg frontload for the first week, 500mgs until week 10.

Ganabol EQ 300mgs a week 4 - 12

Zambon Winny 50mgs ED week 7-12

Anyway heres the question, I have a tendency to hold a lil fat on my chest, about day 6 (the day of my third shot) my nipples got noticeablly puffier, cone shaped, no lumps, no spots. I know that most of the esters in the sust are long acting (except the prop). Is it possible to develop these gyno warning signs the first week? Either way I had nolva on hand and began taking it. Im not worried about hindering gains because Im not looking for water weigt anyway, rather have less gains than a nice rack. I am thinking of taking 20mg of nolva for the duration of the sust, I know my bodyfat is high so Im wondering if that could be it.

I know this was a bit convoluted, but I would like to hear input and feedback from the bros. Thanks.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd get some liquidex immediately and run that @ 1mg ED instead of the nolva. Sounds like you are pretty sensitive to gyno if you started feeling symptoms that quickly.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro I know you didn't ask this, but you should run the sus and eq at the same time. Don't wait for week 4.

JohnnyB

Thanks for the suggestion, im not really sure where to get liquidex but do have plenty of nolva, I was thinking to run 20mgs a day until symptooms dissapeared, and 10mgs after that.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Hey Bro I know you didn't ask this, but you should run the sus and eq at the same time. Don't wait for week 4.

JohnnyB
    Thanks, Im gonna start it erlier.

Thread Information