madmanz is offline Junior Member

on gear = snoring more??

due to water retention when u r on a cycle, and the increase of blood in your system does this make you snore more, my wife says that my snoring is so bad she wants me to see a doctor?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if its that bad u might have a deviated septum thats causing u to snore? Might want to go to an ENT Dr. My dad snores like a frieght train and he just went to an ENT and he had to have surgery. Good luck!

OG

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Its normal bro, I have had many occurences like this. Usually when I am in a bulking phase and my weight increases rapidly. Your body will adjust to your new weight over time.

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    So that explains it, shit I've moved to the floor in the hallway. The snoring has caused me to wake up during the middle of the night wondering what the fuck was that.... I mean it's hella funny cause I pop straight up in the bed with my eyes wide the fuck open but having no clue what planet I'm on....good luck

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have the same exact problem

my girlfriend is fucking pissed. i wake her up every nightand she has hadit.i feel so bad about it , but i just don't know i'm doing it.i have woke myself us many a night and scared the shit out of myself. my gf is wearing earplugs now. anyone try any OTC remedies or any trick they knwo to makeit stop.my gf begs you!!!hahaha

big swoll is offline Member
    this is a very interesting topic....can't say that i snore, but i'll give it a bumpity bump bump

sceptic13 is offline New Member
    I've definately noticed I snore a lot when on the gear. It keeps my Wife awake and she always interigates me coz she doesn't like me juicing and reckons I only do it when on the juice. I reckon it's caused by the water retention around the throat/neck area coz it stops when I come off.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Who cares if you snore,,your obviously getting sleep!! But seriously you might want to get it checked out,, it could actually be making you loose sleep. I crushed my nose a couple years back ,, had surgery,, and still had a deviated septom.. So,, now ,, at the end of this summer I will be going under the knife for the 2nd time to get it fixed.. I snore like a bitch,,and not to mention drool like a mo-fo !! (nasty) But the only reason I'm waiting is my health insurance isn't up to par...The surgery is not that bad!! Good luck!!

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    I think it has something ot do with your weight.. When i used to weight less, i wasnt snorting..

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    You guys need a CPAP! I have one and its great after you get used to it!

dansteelman is offline Member
    I snore a lot more now too...I think it has a lot to do with being so tired as well...I drool in my damn sleep and it pisses me off! LMAO

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    bodies recouping and is worn down its in a dead sleep

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Aguro
    I think it has something ot do with your weight.. When i used to weight less, i wasnt snorting..
    I dont think it has to do anything with the weight of person, im a small guy and i snore...are there any other 18 years olds that occasionaly snore?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: i have the same exact problem

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    my girlfriend is fucking pissed. i wake her up every nightand she has hadit.i feel so bad about it , but i just don't know i'm doing it.i have woke myself us many a night and scared the shit out of myself. my gf is wearing earplugs now. anyone try any OTC remedies or any trick they knwo to makeit stop.my gf begs you!!!hahaha
    haha....my g/f started wearing ear plugs too!!! that makes me feel better bro .....actually, I just recently started snoring in the past year or so around the time I started AS.....never had ANY complaints before tha.....i wonder if there is any relevant correlation????

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    I think it due to the gain in weight.

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I started to snore a lot when I began this cycle. I also awake myself at night wondering what it was that woke me up. Hopefully I will go back to being quiet after the cycle over.

Thread Information