Anonimatrix is offline New Member

Will A/S work for me with a limited diet?

How's it going guys.
    I bumped my other thread in case the helpful ones needmore info on me.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...634#post457634

A small update since then, is that I was not able to gain any weight on a bulking diet. Let me first say that I was NOT disciplined enough to follow it by the letter, but my protein intake was more than before. I might have sacrificed some real food for protein bars and shakes, but not on a regular basis(i wish I'd written it all down).

Well...I lost a few pounds. I went from around 131-132 as low as 126.

Around the same time I started training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 4 times a week instead of the usual 2.
    After hitting that low of a weight, I abandoned the bulking plan(u know...small meals spread throughout the day), and just ate normally again. I'm back up to 129-130, and my strength in the gym is still creeping up. I'm still doing the BJJ 4 times a week, and my lifting has actually suffered from it.

Now here is the deal. I mentioned before that I had an illness, and I had surgery. Well the surgery that I had removed 40 inches of the end of my small intestine.(sigh...this is embarassing) Due that missing plumbing, I don't absorb nutrition as well as others. Also if I don't watch my diet, my ummm..bathroom habits pick up. This DID affect me during my bulking diet(not too bad though).

(i'm sorry that this is getting so long)

So what do I do?? Is it possible for me gain muscle mass through A/S without the right nutrition. I am NOT mal-nutritioned, but I cannot maintain a bulking diet the way I'm supposed to. I just want to gain enough weight so that I walk around at 150-155.

The A/S I currently have available: Anapolan, Proviron , Oxymetholone, and some sort of Test injectable. The last two have been brought in from out of the country. They are all legit.

Other types of A/S should be available to me, unless they are too exotic.

You guys helped me a great deal on my last post, and anymore help and info you might have on my situation will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Anonimatrix; 04-07-2003 at 05:50 AM.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would think deca /test would work good. I mean you will get the muscle to take in more protein.

Now when you say it limits the intake - can you still eat but eat like every hour - so you eat 10-13 times a day. I mean if that is the case - then you could make three tuna sandwhiches and snack on them over a two hour period (35-40grams) then the next two hours work on some potatos and chicken. I mean you don't have to stuff yourself at 5 or 6 sittings. The main reason people do 5-6 meals is it is eaiser then 7-10. but in your case you are use to things being harder as far as scheduling. So if you possible try and get as much as you can each time without making yourself sick. but if you can get 25-30 grams 10 times a day that would help alot. Most AAS helps the body doing it's functions better - the drugs alone don't make you grow. So you need the protein. They need to come out with protein pills - just pop 4 or 5 and get 25 grams of protein!

Having that many meals a day is another problem for me. I have class everyday of the week mostly early afternoon and three times at night I have BJJ. The reason I can't eat that often is in small part due to time, but mostly because I would frequent the bathroom too much.

On Fridays and Saturdays that I work, I eat one or two meals in the morning, then nothing else till I get off at 11pm or later.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is going to be pretty hard, AAS are nice but still at the end of the day you need a positive calorie balance to grow.

Pain

Someone throw me a bone here...

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I am just a rookie hear but... in life, we all set priorities. It seems like you have set gaining size at the bottom of your list. I'm not saying that your priorities are out of order, its just your personal choice of where your priorities are set. I mean, let's be reasonable. How can you expect to grow if on the weekends you are eating in the morning and then work all day without eating? Can't you pack a cooler of food to eat at work. I used to be an electrician and I would take a cooler to work with enough food to feed the entire construction site (but I did not share). I hope you do not take this as a flame.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    BTW, from the research that I have done, I believe that Primobolan Depot is the best (possibly only) steroid that works well on a low calorie diet. I would also recommend that you consult a physician and a nutritionist to see what advice they may have regarding your limited diet due to your medical condition.

RayL
    Thanks for your reply, and I don't consider it a flame at all.
    Gaining weight is my biggest wish, and I'm in the progress of adjusting my diet a little bit at a time to increase my protein and calorie intake. I still won't be able to do much different on weekends besides maybe eat a few powerbars while I'm there. But thats two days out of the week, so it shouldn't hurt me all that much.

Rats...I just found out that the Oxymetholone I have is the same as Anadrol . On top of that I allready have Anapolan, and I guess these are all the same things...I really don't think it would be a good idea that start out with these. From the research I've done they seem pretty hardcore.

imnotatfault is offline New Member
    I, too, have Crohn's disease. I eat primarily chicken and brown rice, 3-4 times a day, have begun strength training, and have been looking into alternative means to getting more calorie intake per day.

Since I was about 14, I weighed 145 lbs. I'm now 21 and about 151. Unlike the poster, my small intestine is fully intact. However, since starting a soy protein diet (I'm also lactose intolerant), I've noticed that sometimes the protein will go right through me (and rather unpleasantly, at that :/ ). I'm not sure what to do. I'm seeing a slight gain, but I really want to go up 10-15 pounds.

So not only must I rule out whey protein and all dairy, I apparently have to somewhat limit my protein intake to avoid losing unnecessary weight.

I need some sort of advice on bulking up, whether it involves aas or not. Thanks in advance.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    This thread is 3 years old.

DO NOT bump old threads.

~SC~

Thread Information