criminal is offline New Member

DNP help (Cycleon!!!)

Alright I've confirmed that my DNP are 200mg crystal.So assuming it's the exact same thing you guys took,800mg only gave me a little sweat and a sleepless night.Nothing serious though.So what should i do? I have 34 200mg caps left and intend to finish it in the next cycle.This is my plan.

Day 1-3 : 400mg
    Day 4 : 600mg
    Day 5-6 : 800mg
    Day 7-8 : 1000mg

I will progress slowly and assess my tolerance.Apparently like I've said,800mg gave me only what you guys had for 200mg.Is it possible to die suddenly at 1g if you can tolerate 800mg?

CYCLEON bro,please help man.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    What did you do, take 800mgs one day to see what would happen?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I hafto bump this...

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    b
    u
    m
    p

No I already ran one cycle,but i didn't confirm whether it was powder or crystal.Now i've confirmed it.

What happened in my last cycle was that even at 800mg,all it gave me was a arguably sleepless night and a little more sweat than usual.

I counted and I have 34 200mg crystal caps left and I'm going to finish it this final cycle,starting tomorrow.

Day 1-3 : 400mg
    Day 3-4 : 600mg
    Day 5-7 : 800mg
    Day 8-9 : 1g

I will assess my own tolerance and if any point of time I feel uncomfortable I will be responsible enough to stop,and if need be,bring myself to the hospital.

Immediately after the cycle,I'm taking ECA for 1-2 weeks in order to keep burning fats.I'll be doing cardio every non-training day,which would be 4 days a week.Light jogging will be what I'd do during cycle.Diet would be keep relatively clean,cleaner than ever before.I have about probably 10-12 lbs to lose.I don't know where to get preparation H gel,the local pharmacies don't have it.They only have the ointment which stinks and I don't know if it works the same way the gel does.I need to get ripped within 2 weeks time so can someone advise me how to shed the water after the cycle if i can't find prep h? Yes,if need be,I will bring my ass down to GNC and get the ripping gel.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by criminal

I will assess my own tolerance and if any point of time I feel uncomfortable I will be responsible enough to stop,and if need be,bring myself to the hospital.

make sure you explain dnp to them so they don't just read posion and try and give you a diuretic... that will kill you... KILL YOU!!!

also 800mg of crystal seems pretty damn high to me... how old is the dnp?

I'm not sure how old it is,but some of the capsules are dented,don't know if that has any relation to anything at all.It seems like a sloppy capping job,but who cares as long as it gets the job done.800mg didn't give me anything serious like I said,that's why I'm a bit suspicious but i trust my source.Any other possible reasons why it's not burning me..e.g high tolerance to DNP ..etc?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    dude, read some of the threads that I have made in the past about DNP . I have had similiar thoughts when I used DNP for my first few times. First off, don't do more than 600mg in a 24 hour period.

Secondly, you gotta understand that DNP is not going to burn the fat for you. You have to do your part as well, and use DNP as a supplement to normal fat loss procedures, not an end in and of itself.

Your gonna kill yourself with the cycle you proposed, so definitely try some different combinations with your diet and shit. Give your body some time to rest from the DNP too.

Try to eat very little and cleanly when using dnp and excercise. you will see results with lower doses if you use it correctly

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    reasons I havn't gotten the burn are

1. weather was too cold
    2. diet was off since i was eating too often and too much
    3. did not excercise or keep the small meal frequent intakes

you don't need to get hot for the DNP to be working, but sometimes you will burn and other times you won't. for me it depends on the climate

I've gone above 600mg for a 24 hour duration,but it didn't really do anything to me.What does that mean? Can i go higher?

Ok new plan.

Day 1-3 : 7am 200mg
    12pm 200mg

Day 4-5 : 7am 200mg
    1pm 200mg
    7pm 200mg

Day 6-7 : 7am 200mg
    12pm 200mg
    5pm 200mg
    10pm 200mg

Day 7 : 7am 200mg
    11am 200mg
    3pm 200mg
    7pm 200mg
    10pm 200mg

Day 8 : 10pm 200mg

Day 9 : 7am 200mg
    12pm 200mg
    5pm 200mg
    10pm 200mg

How's this sound?
    Last edited by criminal; 04-11-2003 at 09:07 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you have used that batch beofre and you know your own tollerence - I think you should start with 200mgs every 8hrs (600mgs) the first day - go with that and see how it goes - if you arent dying by the 3 day bump it up to 200mgs every 6hrs for the rest of the cycle - I really dont recommend that you go higher than every 5hrs NO MATTER WHAT - if you have a batch that is poorly dosed and finally get a few that are over a bit then that wont kill you but it is as high as I would want to risk it. Make sure you keep up your water and glycerol

Thread Information