Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

quick clen question

I have 2 batches of clen from 2 suppliers. One is .04 mcg and fairly small. The other batch has pills almost double/triple the size and the source says they are 20 mcg. Now, I know the schedule for clen where you start with 20 mcg and work your way up to 120... but how many pills would I be taking? The size difference between the two are confusing the hell out of me, should I break the 20 mcg up? They are both Spiropent tabs, though the bigger ones came from overseas and have a distinct logo on them while the smaller ones are domestic and just have "C" on them. I took a weeks worth of the .04 mcg working from one pill up to 3 at the end of the week, but never felt any effects really at all. I am just trying to figure out what the dosages would look like. Maybe if someone has time they could straighten this out for me. If the question is confusing, just tell me.

BTW: Here is the box for the large clen tabs if it means anything...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quick clen question-clenbuterol.jpg  

bump

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    BTW: Here is the box for the large clen tabs if it means anything...
    Yes yes Used those several times they work great, if you run them 2 on 2 off get ready for some shakes.. LOL.. Great stuff..

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    all i can say is up the dose just a tad bit more and basically listen to your body, you should feel something.

Thread Information