Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member

Celebs and roids

What celebs took roids, Arnold? Stallone? hogan who all took them?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    who else thinks edward norton had to have taken roids before American history X???

I second that man, when those flashback scenes went by when he was about to get arrested he was huge. But then again sometimes they get a bodybuilder and put the actors head on their bodies example: Brad pitt's body in Fight Club. They needed a guy with good abs

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Michael Clark Duncan, the big black guy from Green Mile, and Daredevil. He is HUGE!!!!!

Maybe...... Some people are naturally monsters, and plus african americans have a large amount of more muscle than other races doctors have told me, but I see what you are saying I think he did too

BigCheer is offline Junior Member
    Vin Diesel?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i think this should belong in the lounge as this will be opinionated and not based on fact.

big swoll is offline Member
    next time you go to best buy pick up the rambo trilogy...look at sylvester stalone between rambo one and rambo two....its pretty obvious that he was on the sauce....and you'll learn that around here arnold is considered a body builder, not a movie star

BigJB is offline Junior Member
    that kid from spider man, he put on alot of muscle for that

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    franco columbo trained and juiced sly read a book about it a few years back .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Badass_lifter
    sometimes they get a bodybuilder and put the actors head on their bodies example: Brad pitt's body in Fight Club.
    No, they don't do that. If and when they use a body double in Hollywood, the body double is only used in a scene where the face is not visible. Although super-imposing an actors face on another body has been done, it is difficult to make it look real and only used if absolutly neccesary. For example, Brandon Lee died before the film "The Crow" was completed so there was one brief scene where his face was super-imposed on another actors body. But it was a rain scene and was very dark...and even then if you looked closely you could see the edit. Brad Pitt's physique in fight club was Brad Pitt's physique.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Pete, didn't Brandon die filming the last scene? I know they filmed the shooting scene at the end of filming, it may have been an edit that was needed. What ever it was that sucked! He was awesome.

Also, bigjb, in spider man the kid is naturally built like that all he did was start workingout more intensly before the movie! He didn't get huge, he just started to work out more! Proper training can do wonders! Hey, it's not all pilates!

Stallone, was getting stuck with Vitamin S, without a doubt! Just look at Rambo, and Rocky! Unreal, he was chunky in Rock 1 & 2, and 3 he's chizeled!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Badass_lifter
    Maybe...... Some people are naturally monsters, and plus african americans have a large amount of more muscle than other races doctors have told me, but I see what you are saying I think he did too
    Actually it's not more muscle, it's more fast-twitch muscle fibers which lead to faster growth.

And I think most mainstream boxing movies such as Rocky (Stallone) and Ali (Smith) definatly had some juicers.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I'm sure Stallone admitted in an interview he was on the sauce. Pretty obvious if you ask me.

And in Spiderman the costume had muscles built-in cause the kid was a bit of a weed.

Here are some more celebs to think about . . .

Jean-Claude Van Damme (definate gyno nips)
    Mr T
    Casper Van Dien (Starship Troopers)
    Dolph Lundgren
    Wesley Snipes

I could go on.

alevok Guest
    how about Will Smith in Mohammed Ali movie? The guy looked very bulked up to me compared to his past physique.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    how about Will Smith in Mohammed Ali movie? The guy looked very bulked up to me compared to his past physique.
    I think I heard he put on around 25-30 lbs of lean muscle for the film, surely some AS helped him out...

From this:

To this:

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    I think that will smith did do the movie ali naturally i mean look at how he is built i don't think that the could gain fat if he tried in the movie bad boys he had a pretty lean physique too, so with his body type i am pretty sure working out hard, eating right and often, and take good supplements, like creatine, some good mrp's, and some carb drinks I am pretty sure hke could have gotten his physique naturally, not to say he didn't juice, but i think with the rest of the names mentioned on these posts I would think that him and tobey from spiderman could have gotten their physiques naturally

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Edward Norton was defently on the sauce before the movie American History X...When I first saw the movie I had no idea tha the is so big, because in all the other movies he is very skinny guy...by the way he is one of theb est actors out there

big swoll is offline Member
    fedski is right....i made a post a while back about jean claude van damme...if you watch bloodsport he definately has gyno.....its not bad enough to notice if you weren't looking for it, but it would probly be pretty obvious to most all of us

Thread Information