Thread: Best Product
04-07-2003, 06:23 PM #1
I am deciding what to get. I want to use Deca but I dont want to get cut or anything I dont care about that I just want a product for strength and to stay strong. Tell me what you think. What helped you the best
04-07-2003, 06:29 PM #2AR-Elite Hall of Famer
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- United States
- Blog Entries
Youve gotta give some more info about yourself for anyone to give you a good answer. But look in the direction of a test/deca cycle if you want strength and keepable gains. Thats just my short vague opinion
04-07-2003, 06:36 PM #3
I aint saying to much because I dont want a freaking narc knocking on my door the next day. I have been training for about 4 years. I go to Gold's Gym all the time and I have a heavy workout partner that took some roids and he always jives how much stronger he is than me and I have decided to get hooked up on some, he got them off a friend of his that moved so I can't use that source anymore so I am just going to chill here for awhile till I can get some more info. Hopefully with yalls help I can tear up my workout partner and jive him on being weaker. thx
04-07-2003, 06:42 PM #4
Bro if you give us some of your stats and what exactly what you are looking for then we can help. Dont jump into roids to be strongier than your buddy either.
04-07-2003, 06:42 PM #5
04-07-2003, 06:47 PM #6
I am not just going to get steroids for competition I am doing it for the same damn reasons yall are. Dont treat me like some pathetic kid, I am just trying to find some information on the best steroid so I can take it. Theres nothing hard boutt hat to answer unless you think by telling me what products are the best that I can somehow track you down wtf! I just need help this board looks like to me just a bunch of assholes replying to people who need help instead of discussing what its meant to be. I just want answers. What stats do you need to know
04-07-2003, 07:18 PM #7Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2002
- somewhere in the middle
bro..your height weight age need i say more??????
04-07-2003, 07:20 PM #8
How do i edit my profile
04-07-2003, 07:24 PM #9
mr.badass is it..well you wont last long around here with that attitude.if you want respect id show a little..
by stats he means age,weight,body fat%, years traning ect..so we have an idea of what would be best or if you should be using at all,which i doubt.
04-07-2003, 07:25 PM #10
Tha's the way to get help...
Calling people assholes!?
04-08-2003, 07:03 AM #11Originally posted by Badass_lifter
1) I am doing it for the same damn reasons yall are.
2) Dont treat me like some pathetic kid,
3) I am just trying to find some information on the best steroid so I can take it.
4) I just need help
5) this board looks like to me just a bunch of assholes replying to people who need help instead of discussing what its meant to be.
6) What stats do you need to know
1) And what reasons are they? How do you know why people here are using AAS?
2) Then don't act like one!!
3) Try reading. It is the single most accurate way to figure things out. There is TONS of information on the net about AAS use. As a matter of fact there is tons of info in our archives. Use the "search" button at the top of the page and do some research first, then come back with some ideas and ask for assistance or recommendations. I'm sick and tired of people who are too goddamned lazy to figure things out. It's not difficult if you apply yourself. It appears that you automatically assume that because this board is dedictated to AAS, that we owe you answers. We don't owe anybody anything!!!!! We help because we want to help, and if you can't ask in a civilized manner then you will not get any help!
4) If you need help we can offer it, but you have to help yourself first by doing some reasearch and demonstrating that you understand what you are about to take part in. AAS are potentially dangerous drugs and we do not like to recommend them to anybody that does not know full and well the positives AND negatives of using them.
5) You are new so I will cut yoy some slack this one time. At this board we do not "name call" or flame. We do not allow peole to act like they are in a high school cafeteria, if you want respect you have to give it. By self admission you know nothing about AAS. There are guys on this board who know more about AAS than doctors, and you are calling them assholes because they are not answering your questions the way you want them answered. You had better realize that you are talking with real people who do not get paid to be here helping.
6) Stats that will help us help you are simple and in no way will incriminate you. Stats such as age, height, years training, how is your diet and more specifically...what are your goals?
04-08-2003, 07:52 AM #12
Pete..couldnt have said it better myself
04-08-2003, 08:27 AM #13
I could have said it better, but it would have had alot more profanity in it. Thanks for calmly answering Mr. Badass, Pete. You must be in a good mood today.
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM #14
I didnt mean to say what I did that way I worded what I wanted to come out wrong. I wasnt angry or trying to be a smartass in any way, sorry, my apologies
04-08-2003, 05:50 PM #15
Preach on Brother Of Iron, Pete!
Totally agree, especially about guys here knowing more that doctors. A family friend of mine is a Sports Medicine doctor and she knows absolutely ZILCH, NOTHING, NADA, 0, ZIP...about AAS or anything related. All she does is spout skewed statistics that she was most likely taught my some fed who had a "Steroids are the root of all evil" speech on some class day way back in Med School.
Mr. Badass....You've found an awesome source for almost all your answers here!
Respect is due here!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)