Thread: bicept shot

Bowles is offline New Member

bicept shot

im thinkin bout doin my first bicept shot tom or maybe chest can somone give me sum im put.... ive been takin 2cc's of fina every other day tom will be my 7th shot i am atarting to see results in strength.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont see a question here, am i out of it? Just make sure to aspirate and use a 25g 1", good luck

Bowles is offline New Member
    ok i was just seein if it was alright to do

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Biceps shots are very easy to do and a good spot to rotate to when admin ED or EOD, IMO... use a 25g to limit scar tissue build up... use a 23g or larger to draw.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never entertained the thought of Bicep shots..until now. It has always been glutes and quads. Do you hit the bicep dead center? thanks -

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    You can actually hit your bicep from the top or from the side, just be careful of the large vein running down the bicep. Bicep,tricep, and chest injects are great for ED shots. I'm rotating between bicep,tricep,chest,quad, and delt right now for ED Winny and Prop shots.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I did bi's yersterday. It was a little trouble. The pin keep pushing the skin in real far before it would go in. I have low bodyfat and a fresh needle. Anyone know why. It didn't realy hurt but wasn't very fun. No problem with tri , delt,chest,glute. Quads always hurt for some reason.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by strollin
    I did bi's yersterday. It was a little trouble. The pin keep pushing the skin in real far before it would go in. I have low bodyfat and a fresh needle. Anyone know why. It didn't realy hurt but wasn't very fun. No problem with tri , delt,chest,glute. Quads always hurt for some reason.
    Bi shots do that to me also. If you have a problem with it then press down more firmly to break the skin faster.

big swoll is offline Member
    i just got my pins for my next cycle.....ive got 23g 1in for the spots...do ya'll think that will be too big for the bis.....i was plannin on using those in my delts, bi's, quads, and calves

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by big swoll
    i just got my pins for my next cycle.....ive got 23g 1in for the spots...do ya'll think that will be too big for the bis.....i was plannin on using those in my delts, bi's, quads, and calves
    23's would work, even though I would suggest 25g... use what is on hand. I guess you can look at the bright side, 23g would hurt alot less than 18g.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I use 25 gauge 5/8 for bi's, but I know guys who use 1". I just jab and go. I love bi shots, they can hurt like a mother if you shoot winny or prop though, softer tissue. But still in all I love them.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by strollin

.... The pin keep pushing the skin in real far before it would go in...
    Lots of sun (tanning) makes your skin a lot tougher than normal. Not sure if this is your case. Last time my doc had to draw blood he had a tough time getting the needle to break through.

Thread Information