CMonis1 is offline New Member

Cool Beginner cycle advice.. Any input is appreciated!!!

Hello all...
    I'm 5'9 165. I've been lifting for almost 5 years seriously and have started to plateau in the last year or so. I've decided to put a nice stack together going into baseball season and thought I'd ask my questions here. I'm looking for some advice on a good lean mass stack for a beginner. I've taken a 12 week cycle before of sustanon 250 at 1 cc to 1.5 a week and that worked out well. I've been researching here and other places for other good beginner cycles and came across another 12 week cycle.

week 1-6 Dianabol 25 mg ED
    week 1-12 Test E 400mg
    week 13-15 let test clear out
    week 16-18 Nolvadex 40 mg down to 20 taporing off

All in all, is this a good cycle? Should I take any anti estrogen or liver protection while doing this stack? Is there a better cycle for someone in my situation? Is the D-bol going to give me a poofy look taking away all my definition and abs?

I know this is a lot of questions, but I feel that the knowledge is only for the better.
    Thank you all in advance!!!!
    Last edited by CMonis1; 01-25-2012 at 04:02 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how old are you?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I'm 20.

IRISH87 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonis1 View Post
    I'm 20.
    you've obviously not done enough research. nobody on this forum is going to advise a 20 yr old on taking aas. at your age you should
    not be hitting a plateau. best to look at your diet first or perhaps yous training

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I'm 20.
    You're 18

Yes I'm 18, I said 20 because I understand that a lot of people on here would be against giving an 18 year old advice on taking aas. Just looking to gain an edge in the gym and field, increasing my athletic performance for this upcoming season.

Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonis1
    Yes I'm 18, I said 20 because I understand that a lot of people on here would be against giving an 18 year old advice on taking aas. Just looking to gain an edge in the gym and field, increasing my athletic performance for this upcoming season.
    Lying is a great way to makes friends to help you. I'd apologize first here. Then go to the nutrition and diet sections and try this again without AAS. Unless of course you like the long term prospects of douching up your HPTA and endocrine system.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CMonis1
    20 or 18 you still dont get shyt, go read threads and stickies and learn how not to lie for about 7 more years then come back. Period.

It shouldn't matter what age I am to be asking for some knowledge in this area and the questions I asked. I apologize for lying but I already knew people would shun me because of that. I know 20 isn't any better than 18 when it comes to AAS. I only have thoughts of doing this cycle because I am still competitive for a few more years and want to make the most out of it while still involved with sports. I wouldn't have as much of a incentive to do this if I was not involved with a sport.

viking88 is offline Associate Member
    im 21 i started taking gear when i was 16 and didnt stop till i was 18 and i hope you didnt start already because it really f*cked me up your too young man i know sometimes hearing this from an old guy wont stop you from doing it but please take it from a young guy liike me its not worth it!! wait till your at least 30

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It shouldn't matter what age I am to be asking for some knowledge in this area and the questions I asked. I apologize for lying but I already knew people would shun me because of that. I know 20 isn't any better than 18 when it comes to AAS. I only have thoughts of doing this cycle because I am still competitive for a few more years and want to make the most out of it while still involved with sports. I wouldn't have as much of a incentive to do this if I was not involved with a sport.
    Dont you think there is a reason why we are against someone as young as yourself using AAS?

We dont just make it up. There are many more risks at that age and i personally do not feel it is safe.

You do not need steroids to do well in a sport. You can transform your body at this age with diet and training alone

I've done a 12 week cycle of Sustanon 250 at 1.5 cc a week. Took all the precautions and followed with a nice pct. I understand why everyone would be so quick to get mad and tell me to get other priorities of my training and diet straight. Tking that from a young guy does alter my perspective a little. What sides have you experiencing now from cycling at 16-18?

Thread Information