G54
    G54 is offline New Member

I Just started with Test, Deca and D-Bol. Need second opinion.

Hi,
    I'm using Testosterone enanthate , Deca durabolin , Dianabol and will be using Clomid for post cycle. I’m 36 Yrs old, 5’9” and 157lbs I workout hard 4 days a week. My goal is to add mass that’s it.

I was told to administer 1 milliliter of Test and 1 milliliter of Deca once every 5 days and use a third of a dropper of Dianabol twice a day under the tongue.
    Does that sound about right to anyone? Is there anything else I should be taking to control what all this stuff will metabolize into? I will appreciate all the advice I can get.

Break down
    1 milliliter of Test = every 5 days
    1 milliliter of Deca = every 5 days
    3rd of a dropper of Dianabol twice a day under the tongue

One more thing, The Test and Deca are very thick. Are they support to be? The Dianabol is clear and seems to have lots of alcohol in it. Is that normal too?
    Last edited by G54; 01-17-2012 at 09:19 AM.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Firstly, what is the mg dosage of the testosterone , deca and dianobol? Secondly, what is the ester of the testosterone? Finally, do you have an aromotase inhibitor on hand?

DanB is offline Banned
    welcome to the board but there is some more info we need before we can properly advise you but 1st of all you need to edit out the lab name, 2nd do you have an a.i. to run on cycle? 3rd do you have a pct lined up, you say clomid but what dose and for how long?and where's the nolva? 4th you say your goals are to bulk but this is determined by diet and calorie intake more so than what compounds you are running, can you post your current diet for us? 5th how long do you plan running the cycle for and what dose per ml are the compounds your running

G54
    Okay, I’m unprepared for these questions. I need to get my stuff in order. Everything I listed is all I have and was told.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 5'9 and 157lbs it's obvious you have a poor diet, and i'm sure your training could use some work. You will not get the results you want from aas without a proper diet and training regimen. I would recommend looking into those before you go on this cycle.

G54
    Yes the diet was poor. I have since changed all that and now eating 2700 cal per day including a gainer mass builder. BTW BBrian the test is Testosterone enanthate .

I was Consuming about 1800 cal to bring my weight down and was taking no steroids . Now that my weight is down after losing 15lbs I want to mass up.
    Last edited by G54; 01-17-2012 at 08:42 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    ok ill break it down for you, an a.i. basically prevents too much estrogen building up in your body which can cause various unwanted side effects such as gyno, 0.5mg armidex eod is a good way to combat this and a liquid ''research chem'' armidex can be purchased from the ar-r banner,
    here is a sticky on pct for you to read which should help construct yours http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...9#.TxWH4lZfaSo
    chances are that your test and deca are 250 and 200 mg/ml so doses you are running are fine, how long do you plan on running them for? and how's about the diet?are you getting sufficient protein/carbs/cals? you should try aim for min 3000cals and 200-250g protein otherwise you will struggle to put on any muscle and weight increases will most likely be water retention

DanB is offline Banned
    personally i would just drop the deca and dbol this time due to two reasons, 1 they are known for ''wet gains'' which you may not be happy with after dropping 15lbs, and 2nd test only is generally better for first cycle because with 3 compounds like you proposed to run, if you have any unwanted side effects its very hard to identify what compound is causing it and if you get your diet in check and proper pct i would be confident in you being very happy with your gains/results from a 12 week test only cycle

G54
    DanB thank you. I'm at work give me a sec to absorb all this info.

G54

I'm back. And took all your advice

Okay I haven't taken any more of the three things I mentioned above after taking all your advice. I wont start using till I get everything I need. I used them only once and felt good, confident and strong. And want to get started quick.
    And I'm going to start with the Test only to feel its affects on me first. I might introduce the other two one at a time later in the cycle.

I will bump my diet up to 3500 cals per day. I have included a capture from one day of my meal my plan to show you all. My diet has 5070 mg of sodium. Will this affect any of the steroids ?

I'm still looking for the right (best) Aromatase inhibitor and PCT chemicals. I'm having a hard time trusting the advertisements I see. because i have no way of confirming they are real.
    Whats a good Aromatase inhibitor?
    Whats a good PCT chemicals?
    And how will I know I'm not buying junk?

One last thing, I'm bought the Testosterone enanthate , Deca durabolin , Dianabol from a acquaintance. it cost me a lot. Anyone know where I could buy them myself online from a trusted source?
    The Testosterone enanthate is an injectable liquid
    The Deca durabolin is an injectable liquid
    The Dianabol is an liquid with alcohol you take orally... yuck. Anyone know how or where I could buy them myself?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my Meal Plan.JPG 
Views:	927 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	119749

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    I suggest your get arimdex for a ai. Get nolvadex and clomid for pct. Go to the pct forum and there will be some stuff you can read about pct... You can get your stuff from www.ar-r.com they sponser this site and there stuff is legit...

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    As far as AI's go, you will want to find Aromasin , Arimidex , or Letrozole , respectively.
    For PCT, you will want to find Nolvadex and Clomid, as well as HCG , which is used both during the cycle and just before PCT after you have injected your final shot on-cycle.
    Now, in regards to where to purchase these things and how to avoid buying junk, naming sources of anabolic steroids is against the rules here, so you will have to rely on either personal messages to other members of this forum, finding them yourself online, or through an aquaintance in person. I am a little confused though, you have repeatedly stated that you already have it, or have a source for it, and then you ask where to obtain this stuff. What's the real scoop?
    Finally, the d-bol you have sounds to be in the form of what is placed under the tongue through a dropper.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    please post what ai you get so we can advice correctly...they are not the same strengths, and we do not want to kill estro but control..

tomt45 is offline Associate Member
    Your diet needs some work. You need to eat way more frequently like 6x a day... You need to eat more protein. You need to eat more chicken, tuna, beef, cottage cheese etc...

What is your bf%?

Maybe I missed it in the thread but have you ever cycled before?

G54
    After researching the AI's I see that some are steroid 's some are not. Aromasin and Arimidex seem about the same as far a function goes. But Letrozole looks to be less popular. Aromasin seems to be the strongest one, but its a steroid. Being that I have know Idea if I'm Gyno sensitive do I need to take something as power full as Aromasin? And do I need to take a steroidal vs a non-steroidal AI?
    Aromasin is steroidal
    Arimidex is none steroidal
    Letrozole is none steroidal

So at this point I will order the Aromasin from the ar-r site.

And for the PCT I already have the Clomid, but I have red that Nolvadex maybe better because its stronger. I'm still not sure which PCT chem to use? The Clomid which I already have or buy Nolvadex and use it.

BBrian the reason I'm asking about how to buy steroids without going through my current source is because I don't trust my source 100%. He is a friend of a friend and that's it. Although he's very muscular and swearers it's legit. How can I be sure it's is?

A little over a week ago was the first time in my life I injected something into my body. My source was with me and showed me how to administer the chems. I had a unsettling feeling about it before and after because I have no way of testing this stuff. I must say that a short time after taking the chems I felt very strong and full of energy, I had one of the best workouts ever. Lifting to my max with shorter than usual rest in between sets. Based on that maybe they are real or all in my head?
    Also once I run out of what I just bought I will need more for another cycle. Right now I have "2 test bottles, 2 deca durabolin bottles, 1 D Bol bottle , 1 Clomid". Being that Its against the rules to discus sources I have no way of knowing the quality of the product. or is the company is real.
    I don't mean to be pushy or sound like a asshole. I'll never ask again..

Tomt45 just to let you know, I eat like every 2 hours. I bring my lunch to work and eat it thought out the day. Like I said every 2 hours or so :-)
    And NO I have never cycled before. I also have no clue what my body fat %age is. I can post a picture of myself? Maybe that could give ya a idea.

One last thing. A good friend of mine wants to cycle also, but he takes Methadone (Prescribed) for pain management from a motorcycle injury. He also took the Test, deca and D-Bol the same day I did just that one time to see what it was like. Then over the next few days cut the methadone to half dose and his blood pressure shot up. He wants to know if the methadone will cause issues with the steroids ? Or maybe just cutiting his Methadone dose caused his pressure rise.?

G54
    After researching the AI's I see that some are steroid 's some are not. Aromasin and Arimidex seem about the same as far a function goes. But Letrozole looks to be less popular. Aromasin seems to be the strongest one, but its a steroid. Being that I have know Idea if I'm Gyno sensitive do I need to take something as power full as Aromasin? And do I need to take a steroidal vs a non-steroidal AI?
    Aromasin is steroidal

And for the PCT I already have the Clomid, but I have red that Nolvadex maybe better because its stronger. I'm still not sure which PCT chem to use? The Clomid which I already have or buy Nolvadex and use it.

BBrian the reason I'm asking about how to buy steroids without going through my current source is because I don't trust my source 100%. He is a friend of a friend and that's it. Although he's very muscular and swearers it's legit. How can I be sure it's is?

A little over a week ago was the first time in my life I injected something into my body. My source was with me and showed me how to administer the chems. I had a unsettling feeling about it before and after because I have no way of testing this stuff. I must say that a short time after taking the chems I felt very strong and full of energy, I had one of the best workouts ever. Lifting to my max with shorter than usual rest in between sets. Based on that maybe they are real or all in my head?
    Also once I run out of what I just bought I will need more for another cycle. Right now I have "2 test bottles, 2 deca durabolin bottles, 1 D Bol bottle , 1 Clomid". Being that Its against the rules to discus sources I have no way of knowing the quality of the product. or is the company is real.

Tomt45 just to let you know, I eat like every 2 hours. I bring my lunch to work and eat it thought out the day. Like I said every 2 hours or so :-)
    And NO I have never cycled before. I also have no clue what my body fat %age is. I can post a picture of myself? Maybe that could give ya a idea.

One last thing. A good friend of mine wants to cycle also, but he takes Methadone (Prescribed) for pain management from a motorcycle injury. He also took the Test, deca and D-Bol the same day I did just that one time to see what it was like. Then over the next few days cut the methadone to half dose and his blood pressure shot up. He wants to know if the methadone will cause issues with the steroids ? Or maybe just cutiting his Methadone dose caused his pressure rise.?

G54

Just about there

Aromasin is steroidal

G54
    I wrote a good response to all your questions. But just as I clicked the post button a message said that a monitor need to review the response. It’s been over 24 hour now and sill it hasn’t showed up.

Maybe I can post it in pieces?
    Last edited by G54; 01-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information