Thread: All Year Long

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member

All Year Long

How bad would it be to go on juice for a full 12 months?
    I'm not talking about bridging between cycles, I'm talking a 12 month cycle starting at 1000mg of anbolics and bulding up to 2500mgs of anbolics in the coarse of a year?.......

I know tha nuts would shrivel up to the size of pistacheos, but other than that would U permantly damage ur natural test for life?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I will not answer any ?s with that anti war BS. F**K france and maybe i shouldnt like canada as well then...i hope all you other bros from canada dont feel this way

Blog Entries
    Sorry, i am just very patriotic, and support our troops and a lot of my marine fraternaty brothers and friends over there in iraq....

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Ok this is off topic but what do you think the US should do about Sadam. Did you know that they found chemical weapons in Iraq today? Yea im with you vette.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    This conversation is about juice not Half Witted Politics

wood is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an expert by any means, but I read that article about ken Camineti and he said he took AS for about 12 months and now he doesn't produce testosterone naturally so he has to get test shots every week just so he can function. I would disagree w/ the 12 month cycle.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Well bamaslamma perhaps you could add something to this thread then....maybe answer his question instead of stating the obvious. Yes i know that this thread is about gear but what I was just merely saying that I agreed with vette.

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully they got Sadaam and his sons today in that bombing. That bastard has it coming and so did chemical ali for killing so many kurds. Go America baby! I am with you guys. I have a lot of bros over there right now fighting for this country. God be with them!
    Jssmc

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Thread highjacking!!!! I'm with vette and jenseno on this one!!! ecko, I read your posts and respect your opinion on the war (even though your canadian ), but you have to know that your signature will cause controversy, right? With that being said....fuck saddam, fuck his bastard children, and fuck all of those other "jihad" buttfuckers!!! I hope they all rot in hell.

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL GUYS !!!!!!!!!!?????????

I don't like Saddam or his Bastard children either.... I support troops and thier families even though i'm a aganist the war (or any war or any forms of violence)....

BUT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT JUICE dammit.... JUICE NOT WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I PLEASE, PLEASE, Pretty please with Sust and EQ on top get an Anwser to My Question? Thanks Broz

Ps. Big Rush don't worry about not being Canadian, not everyone can be perfect .......
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 04-08-2003 at 02:21 AM.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Hey Hey Bro's, not eveyone in Canada is against the war. I tell you, I would seriously think about joining the army and going to lynch those bastards myself, but incase you haven't seen our army, I would be better off takin a canoe over there myself with my own guns. Im sure nobody can sit here and say war is a good thing, it would be nice if there were never wars, but the sad reality is that we live in world where the strong survive, and I don't know about you, but Id be willing to kill or die to ensure my Country is safe from all forms of terror, foreign or domestic. From everyone I talk to Id say a good 60-70% of the people I talk to up here support the war. Ill be the first to admit that Ecko has every right to feel and express how he feels its all cool. But Im Canadian too and as far as Im concerned I wont be happy till someone cracks out the old Neutron Bomb and ends this shit once and for all! PS We make fun of France too! lol.. Back to topic, Ecko 12 months seems abit too long fer my liking! Id sure like to know how it goes for ya..

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'll try to answer your question. 12 months is a very long time to be on, I think your body will have a great time adjusting to your muscles and bodyweight which will usually help with retaining gains. Although recovery will be 10x harder. You would of course need anti-es, because estrogen conversion would be very high, and of course hcg every 10 weeks or so. There are many other factors, those are just some. I would venture off to a 6 month cycle instead of jumping into 12 months, if you're only use to taking 12 week cycles. Either way, there are many threads about staying on year round you may want to dig up and search. good luck

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Staying on for a year straight? List off what you had in mind for a year long cycle...you're going to have one hell of a time recovering from it. What is your logic behind doing one year long cycle? Since there is a big difference between staying on year round and doing a 12 month long cycle.

skii96 is offline Member
    I just came off a 8 month cycle and am fine, recovery took a little longer but not much and barely any size was lost! Do it smart and you will be fine! Look up one of the longest threads on any board by Doggcrapp over on Animals board. Hes got some good ideas about how to do longer cycles safely. Personally though, unless you plan to compete i would stick with time on = time off.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    ECKO 747 Hey Im with you on this one BRO! Many things to consider to doit safely, But I think if we truly want that FREAKY PHYSIQUE This is the way!

skii96 What did you take and what did your Post cycle ANTI'S look like?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can do year long cycles without any problems but planning recovery and understanding how long that may take are very important. After being on that long you need to get test to make sure you have recovered. This can't just be a I feel ok deal. Also understand the older you get the harder that recovery often becomes, so weigh out the risk before doing it.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    Hey ECKO 747 OPEN UP YOUR EYES DUDE! SADAM WAS TORTURING WOMEN AND CHILDREN. LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF NEED A LITTLE VACATION WITH SADAM AND HIS REGIME AND THEN LET'S SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE WAR. BUSH HAS BALLS! YOU NEED TO GET SOME!!!!!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by MR BICEPS
    Hey ECKO 747 OPEN UP YOUR EYES DUDE! SADAM WAS TORTURING WOMEN AND CHILDREN. LIBERALS LIKE YOURSELF NEED A LITTLE VACATION WITH SADAM AND HIS REGIME AND THEN LET'S SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE WAR. BUSH HAS BALLS! YOU NEED TO GET SOME!!!!!!!!!
    He is entitled to his opinion as you are to yours....no need to bash him

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by PHATCAT
    skii96 What did you take and what did your Post cycle ANTI'S look like?
    I took alot of gear, lol, but was planning on doign a show which i ended up backing out on. As for anti-e's i ran letrozole 2.5mg/ed throughout this cycle, HCG 1000iu's/ed for 5 days every 5 wks. And continued the letro through 4 wks of clomid.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Holy crap Skii96, 8 months eh? thats hardcore. How long out of the cycle are you now?

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Holy crap Skii96, 8 months eh? thats hardcore. How long out of the cycle are you now?
    BUMP

skii96 is offline Member
    I've been off for over a month now and actually feel better then i did during the last part of my cycle. With all the gear that i was running and all the training i was doing i needed at least 10-12 hrs of sleep a night and a nap in the afternoon just so i could function!

I am done with clomid now and have taken on the adventure of my first run with GH! So as of right now i am just bridging with GH/slin and after about 6-8 wks of that im going to get back into it and start getting ready for another show in Oct.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this isn't a war thread, but GO AMERICA, I SUPPORT YOU AND OUR AMAZING PRESIDENT!!!! Oh...say can you see.........

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by buylongterm
    I know this isn't a war thread, but GO AMERICA, I SUPPORT YOU AND OUR AMAZING PRESIDENT!!!! Oh...say can you see.........

and the random award goes to....

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: All Year Long

Originally posted by ECKO 747
    Its not War its Massacre. " Shame on you Mr. Bush. Shame on you"

Violence is an irrational act committed by irrational people. War is illogical, It is the response to failure commited by unreasonable leaders. Why pursue distruction and suffering when you can strive for tolerance, achievement and devlopment? - Ecko 747

when you post something like that under your sig you should expect critisism...when you see the people that are protesting the war the majority of them are nieve teens and college students....

president bush is not a irrational person nor is he commiting an irrational act....did you forget about 9-11?..you should take those stupid comments off your signature out of respect for the other members.

what you arent aware of is that some of our board members have already lost friends and family over there.including myself.some things are better left unsaid...respect the people around you because many will be offended by those statments....Madmax...
    Last edited by Madmax; 04-08-2003 at 07:00 PM.

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    personally i wish i could find that queer director that said all that antiwar sutff on national tv, I support the military 100% and i hate antiwar ppl

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    sayin war is never the answer is sophomoric and visceral.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    can we start a war thread? i got on here to read about this cycle not to listen to all this crap about the war... i mean seriously, i am sure he knew the repercussions of putting that as his signature, but give the canadian a break and answer his question instead of turning this into a rally in support of the war.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Havvoc
    can we start a war thread? i got on here to read about this cycle not to listen to all this crap about the war... i mean seriously, i am sure he knew the repercussions of putting that as his signature, but give the canadian a break and answer his question instead of turning this into a rally in support of the war.
    Hey i said i was sorry in my second post. And people have given responses to his question. I agree that this thread needs to just come to an end.

Thanks for the kind words Havvoc... but this is the LAST TIME I check back on this thread.... I started this thread in hopes of getting some info for a bro of mine... But obviously I won't get the answer I'm looking for since I can't get anyone to look past my signiture..... That is why I leave this thread for All to voice thier opinon on how wrong I am and how right Bush is (hey afterall its not your innocent (non-miltary) mother, father, brother, sister, or children that are on the recieving end of a bullet.. so why should U care)

To all U a war mongers: Enjoy

To all those who at least tried to help me out: I sincerly thank each and every one of U

I'm going to re-post this thread, This time if its not juice related, then pls, pls, don't bother replying.... Thank U all.
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 04-09-2003 at 03:15 AM.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    hey its up to you if you wanna stay on for a year personally i think its too long but its your body, make sure u use hcg when needed

Hey I would also like to see some real conversation on this topic not the same old I would never do it! Good DONT but realize thats why yur small and why pro'S arent.......and of course theres health considerations but thats what we want to find out about whos doin it AND HOW!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is why there is a AR LOUNGE! So you get pist when someone puts the wrong Question in the wrong FORUM but its alright to jack a thread and post anything you want kind of childish, BUT more power to ya actions speak way louder than WORDS!!!!!!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i wish i could find that queer director that said all that antiwar sutff
    ==============================================

Well, this thread has been pretty much hijacked to Baghdad, so I'll add my $.02 worth . . .
    I can't help getting irritated when heterosexual idiots and assholes are belittled with a word that describes me (in a perjorative manner). I like to think I'm a pretty good guy, and I know quite a few gays that are pretty ok guys. But terms like "queer" and "faggot" are used in much the same context as words like "nigger" and "kike." As I mentioned, they are perjorative terms.
    If you must belittle an outspoken anti-war activist (and I have no care if you do or if you don't) I only wish you would choose other means to do so than to involve me and my friends in your rants.
    Aside from this, I wish you well, and another 20 pounds of lean muscle.
    --Tock

skii96 is offline Member
    Way to ruin a perfectly good thread. Alot of very good info could have been obtained here for anyone serious about bb'ing and/or competing.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Hey Skii do you have a link to that doggcrap thread?

BUMP that skii96 this is just the kind of SHIT that ruins Boards! What happen to the NO flame Policy. AND if you have nothin good to say , DO us all a favor dont say anything!

skii96 is offline Member
    The DC thread can be found at animals board.

BTW You guys are more then welcome over on the boards in my sig!!!!!

Thread Information