MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

How much testosterone is needed on this cycle?

I'm fixing to run a 10 week cycle of DECA /TEST ETHENATE. I'll be using 400mg of DECA per week. How much testosterone should I use?

It's my third cycle and I do want a great sex drive and dont want DECA DICK!

I was thinking around 600 to 800mgs of test per week. I've noticed many are staying away from 1000 mg of testosterone per week.

Wouldnt that be better while running DECA DICK? LOL

Just need some input

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    600-800mg per week sounds about right. I'd run 100mg ed or if you don't like injections then 200mg or 250mg eod.

I was going to run 750mg of sust pw with 400mg of deca pw for my second cycle but i'm now thinking of running 100mg of test e ed.
    Last edited by FedSki; 04-08-2003 at 06:48 AM.

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    It's my third cycle. Wht cant I run 300mg of test ethenate twice a week? That would save alot of needles!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by MR BICEPS
    It's my third cycle. Wht cant I run 300mg of test ethenate twice a week? That would save alot of needles!
    My bad, you could take two injections a week. I guess I was just trying to even out the dosages. I guess i was thinking more along the lines of prop. Sorry.

I guess I would run small injections ed or eod for the first two weeks to be sure that my body is comfortable with the test e. then i'd switch to twice weekly injections.
    Last edited by FedSki; 04-08-2003 at 07:06 AM.

Thread Information