zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

Question Clomid or HCG ??

I am wondering what is best for post-cycle, clomid, or HCG . I am being told different stories by fellow users. Looking for opinions, pros/cons.

The original jason Guest
    there is no opinions ifs or maybes its clomid post cycle only HCG for use during cycle to restore youur nads to size if u have a problem with that or u r on for long cycles clomid helps to restore your bodies test production post cycle and is essential to post cycle recovery, whereas HCG would only fool your body into thinking that its producing and slow down recovery

peace
    jason

thanks for the info!

should I be taking any anti-estrogens at the same time as the clomid??

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    START TAKING YOUR ANTI-ESTROGENS AT THE FIRST SIGNS OF GYNO OR THE LAST WEEK OF THE STEROID REGIMINS THAT IS WHAT I HAVE READ IF YOU ANSWERS BEFORE YOU GET MESSAGE GO TO THE SITE AND CHECK OUT THE SIDE COLUMNS

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Clomid for post cycle. You don't have to take anti-estrogens along with Clomid because Clomid is an anti-estrogen.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I agree to use estrogen blockers only after you begin to have signs of gyno. However, I would cycle-in (plan) anti-aeromatizers (proviron ) ahead of time, and cycle them out during the cycle as well. I wish I could cite the references I have read in the past when I did some research on this, but I read that estrogen plays a key role in natural GH levels - that is, if you block out estrogen, GH goes down. So from that I understood that it is not good to block out estrogen completely. That info. also explained why on "weak" cycles the use of Noladex can hinder or prevent gains - it had to do with GH levels. So it can not only be a waste to use estrogen blockers if you don't need them, it can also waste the rest of your cycle.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    BTW, HCG in the middle of a cycle can be awesome. Such as at weeks 6 and 7 of a 10 week cycle. I have leveled off around week 5, and then gained another 10-15 lbs. at weeks 6 and 7 when the only thing I changed was adding the HCG. That is the only time I use it - in my mind, it's like gold at that time.

The Iron Game Guest
    While clomid is an estrogen it also serves as an estrogen antagonist so it is unlikely you will need to take an aromatase inhibitor at the same time. The one problem with estrogen antagonists is that they do not solve the problems but only prevents them from happening at the time. When you come off the clomid also applicable to nolvadex , you will have a lot of free flowing estrogen. This is then able to bind to the clomid free estrogen receptor and may exert some things you would wish it didnt. It is wise to take proviron just before you come off clomid to solve this problem. Hcg , dont even bother with it.

Peace

Mike Guest
    Hey baby! Good to see you back! Had to twist your arm there - ya forgot bout us!

The Iron Game Guest
    heh heh heh ya old fucker. congratulations on the new board it really is top quality and almost entirely flame free.

ill be seeing you around

Mike Guest
    Yeah thanks brother - (nice pic) I am stoked this board stays pretty much flame free - got some good people here, I'll be watching your attitude IG.....

so I should finish off my cycle by taking clomid (as I had planned), and then take proviron to finish that off??

Thread Information