flexshack is offline Member

maybe for all the young ones aboard?

hey guys,
    now before i say anything, i just want to be clear that, in my opinion, people under the age of 24 should NOT be doing steroids . case closed. there is no need for me to reiterate the many reasons why because they have been said many times before in this forum. that is just the way it is.

now with that being said, i know still that many many people under 24 are and will use steroids anyway. i have heard many excuses such as "live and learn", "oh well", "who cares", and so on and so forth. not very good reasons but who ever said that being stubborn and foolish went hand in hand with being rational and reasonable? anyway, my point is that if these people (under 24) are going to be unreasonable and do roids anyway, than maybe a few light light cycles should be offered to them so they don't really screw themselves up too badly? i was thinking no stacks, just like an anavar only or primobolan only cycle and very low doses. not nearly enough to shut them down and it would only supplement their natural test levels. mod and vets please add advice and replies on what i have said. i am curious to hear what everyone thinks. thanks and be safe.
    flex

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I'm 18

prop/fina/winny/liquidex

Opinion?

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I'm not looking to get flamed (puts on flame suit) But I do value the opinions of the members of this board.....with that in mind is this cycle a bit much for my age?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    18 yrs old....40-50mg EOD-yea it was suppose to be 50mg EOD but I ended up taking more than 40 injections so oh well...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WS6_KID
    I'm 18

prop/fina/winny/liquidex

Opinion?
    [/QUOTE

not flaming you here, but i was talking about going easy. definately too much for you in my opinion. i was thinking about light supplemental cycles like low anavar doses or primo doses. that's it. no test or stacking. maybe some clen if you want, but on and off so you can get some of the strength and slight anabolic effects from it.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    im 19 and doing 360mgs every 8 days and 50mg winni ED

would this be a safe stack for a newbie??
    200mgs deca \week
    50mgs winni ED or EOD?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by D Mc C
    im 19 and doing 360mgs every 8 days and 50mg winni ED

would this be a safe stack for a newbie??
    200mgs deca \week
    50mgs winni ED or EOD?
    Yes- that would be safe. Don't run the winny fore more than 6 weeks.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    say ws6 ran prop/fina/winny at 50/50/50 Ed for six weeks....think that'd shut him down too much

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm 42..........is that too old to do steroids ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: maybe for all the young ones aboard?

Originally posted by flexshack
    just like an anavar only or primobolan only cycle and very low doses. not nearly enough to shut them down and it would only supplement their natural test levels.
    im kind of picky about details so lets get this one straightened out right away....

200 mg/week of any aas will shut you down. anavar will shut you down as will primo. theres no way around this. theres also no such thing as "shutdown more" or "shutdown less". length of time may be affected, depending on what you run, but your still closed for business when the cycle is over. if youre going to cycle for any length of time, youre going to be shut down.
    there are 2 things that should be included in EVERY CYCLE, no matter the doses or length of time involved......

clomid
    anti-estrogen

the clomid you will need no matter what.....the anti-e could be used as a safety measure, but better safe than sorry.

peace IFL79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 04-08-2003 at 05:17 PM.

flex321 is offline Member
    I'm 22 and whats the difference between me juicing and someone who is 24?

It's making a decision to do illegal drugs to enhance performance. What makes the difference between you and me?

I understand that kids at a young age can cause there growth plates to fuse early(so if they want to see if they can grow more, they should hold off)

I understand that younger kids sometimes haven't been into training long enough to have the knowledge first before jumping into steriods . But some do.

I understand that younger people might not have gotten far with their potential gains yet. (but what if the do) I've seen some young guys that have gotten much better gains then guy who are over 24 and have been lifting for years.

The statement you made about people under 24 should stay away from Anabolics is very unbackable.

Originally posted by flex321
    I'm 22 and whats the difference between me juicing and someone who is 24?

It's making a decision to do illegal drugs to enhance performance. What makes the difference between you and me?

I understand that kids at a young age can cause there growth plates to fuse early(so if they want to see if they can grow more, they should hold off)

I understand that younger kids sometimes haven't been into training long enough to have the knowledge first before jumping into steriods . But some do.

I understand that younger people might not have gotten far with their potential gains yet. (but what if the do) I've seen some young guys that have gotten much better gains then guy who are over 24 and have been lifting for years.

The statement you made about people under 24 should stay away from Anabolics is very unbackable.

ok, i am no pro, vet, or mod in any way but i do know that taking juice young can effect drastically your future test levels by making them much lower than they would have been. also, i have heard of many cases of permanent high blood pressure and anxiety problems among other psychological problems all from young steroid use . it is very risky and in my opinion not worth ruining the rest of your life. just wait it out a couple more years. anyway, that's pretty much all i know right now. good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    flex

Re: Re: maybe for all the young ones aboard?

Originally posted by ironforlife79

im kind of picky about details so lets get this one straightened out right away....

200 mg/week of any aas will shut you down. anavar will shut you down as will primo. theres no way around this. theres also no such thing as "shutdown more" or "shutdown less". length of time may be affected, depending on what you run, but your still closed for business when the cycle is over. if youre going to cycle for any length of time, youre going to be shut down.
    there are 2 things that should be included in EVERY CYCLE, no matter the doses or length of time involved......

clomid
    anti-estrogen

the clomid you will need no matter what.....the anti-e could be used as a safety measure, but better safe than sorry.

peace IFL79

hey, thanks for your input. i didn't really know that and it is good that you made this clear. i do have one question though. is it possible to take such low doses of juice so that your body does NOT shut down? i mean can you take just enough juice as to supplement your natural production of test? thanks again.
    flex

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no magic age involved with beginning AS use...some teenagers are still not developed physically and mentally by age 21, so the age 24 is a 'safe' idea in theory, however there are exceptions, and i know myself and some other bros here fit that bill.

i put in my countless hours in the gym and countless hours researching before i began shooting, made sure my growth plates were closed, and was relatively sure i was very close to my genetic potential at the time.

all of us know the side effects, potential future complications, and a plethora of other do's/don'ts, so making an arbitrary number like 24 is ridiculous...the proper age to wait for to juice is: _______ (fill in the blank whatever you feel like)

we all have differing opinions, but this post is totally unfounded.

Jackman is offline Banned
    I heared somwhare climid can be placed instead of clomid ? is this true

Jackman is offline Banned
    sorry meant clen instead of clomid ***

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Doese't every AAS have testosterone in it? If so why are people against running straight Test than any other AAS?

Re: Re: Re: maybe for all the young ones aboard?

Originally posted by flexshack

hey, thanks for your input. i didn't really know that and it is good that you made this clear. i do have one question though. is it possible to take such low doses of juice so that your body does NOT shut down? i mean can you take just enough juice as to supplement your natural production of test? thanks again.
    flex
    to be completely honest bro.....i dont know. i would think if the dose were just low enough for "supplementation", you wouldn't get anything gain wise from it anyways. that being said, guys on low hrt doses get libido enhancement.........

imho, this would be a total waste, and i cant really see any reason for doing it this way. if you do have a valid reason for this, i'd love to hear it.

i'm not flaming you at all, i'm just curious.

peace IFL79

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    No it's not possible to take a low dose that won't shut you down and make any gains. This is one of the reasons why scientist couldn't prove that AAS promoted muscle growth and improved athletic performance until 1996 yup that's right 1996. I'll try to find the study and post it.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Here's the study.

Comment in:
    N Engl J Med. 1996 Jul 4;335(1):52-3.

The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men.

Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, Callegari C, Clevenger B, Phillips J, Bunnell TJ, Tricker R, Shirazi A, Casaburi R.

Department of Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA.

BACKGROUND: Athletes often take androgenic steroids in an attempt to increase their strength. The efficacy of these substances for this purpose is unsubstantiated, however. METHODS: We randomly assigned 43 normal men to one of four groups: placebo with no exercise; testosterone with no exercise; placebo plus exercise; and testosterone plus exercise. The men received injections of 600 mg of testosterone enanthate or placebo weekly for 10 weeks. The men in the exercise groups performed standardized weight-lifting exercises three times weekly. Before and after the treatment period, fat-free mass was determined by underwater weighing, muscle size was measured by magnetic resonance imaging, and the strength of the arms and legs was assessed by bench-press and squatting exercises, respectively. RESULTS: Among the men in the no-exercise groups, those given testosterone had greater increases than those given placebo in muscle size in their arms (mean [+/-SE] change in triceps area, 424 +/- 104 vs. -81 +/- 109 square millimeters; P < 0.05) and legs (change in quadriceps area, 607 +/- 123 vs. -131 +/- 111 square millimeters; P < 0.05) and greater increases in strength in the bench-press (9 +/- 4 vs. -1 +/- 1 kg, P < 0.05) and squatting exercises (16 +/- 4 vs. 3 +/- 1 kg, P < 0.05). The men assigned to testosterone and exercise had greater increases in fat-free mass (6.1 +/- 0.6 kg) and muscle size (triceps area, 501 +/- 104 square millimeters; quadriceps area, 1174 +/- 91 square millimeters) than those assigned to either no-exercise group, and greater increases in muscle strength (bench-press strength, 22 +/- 2 kg; squatting-exercise capacity, 38 +/- 4 kg) than either no-exercise group. Neither mood nor behavior was altered in any group. CONCLUSIONS: Supraphysiologic doses of testosterone, especially when combined with strength training, increase fat-free mass and muscle size and strength in normal men.

Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 8637535 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    xxxl83

xxl,
    thanks bro.........that clears some stuff up for me as well.

peace IFL79

jackedup is offline New Member
    im 19 going to run
    weeks 1-8 sustanon 250 500mgs week
    weeks 4-10 win 50mgs ed or eod
    post cycle clomid and have nolva on hand just in case
    what do you all think.....

Thread Information