fitsimmons is offline New Member

proviron worthless? clomid

I never hear about proviron used anymore.

I have a hard time finding anti's.
    From what I gather Clomid is the bomb. Take nova at times to.
    Is clomid legal? could I order it online legally?

What i was thinking of doing
    1-5 weeks 425mg Ethanate (QV)
    1-5 weeks 300mg DECA (QV)
    5-8 weeks 300MG PRimo (shering)
    6-9 weeks 50-100mg zambon EOD
    9-10 weeks Proviron?

Concluding all i could obtain is proviron at this time. Would it be sufficient for this cycle? 2nd cycle ever 183lbs 6.9% BF

fitsimmons is offline New Member
    i've been reading up on it. aparently i need to take some clomid with it to help regain the test levels? Proviron doens't do that.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Clomid is not legal- you take it post cycle to assist in recovery...

Check your PMs.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, DO NOT run Proviron post cycle. It will shut ur natural test down. Only run it during a cycle that has test in it.

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief
    Clomid is not legal-
    Isn't it legal?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you "legally" need a prescription for clomid, but it's not like it is a scheduled drug or anything that serious.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you can get clomid very easily online...yes, you "need" a prescription, however....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    This came from the "steroid profiles" on AR's main site:

Proviron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen which does not have any anabolic characteristics. Proviron is used in school medi-cine to case or cure disturbances caused by a deficiency of male sex hormones. Many athletes, for this reason, often use Proviron at the end of a steroid treatment in order to increase the reduced testoster-one production. This, however, is not a good idea since Proviron has no effect on the body's own testosterone production but-as men-tioned in the beginning-only reduces or completely eliminates the dysfunctions caused by the testosterone deficiency. These are, in par-ticular, impotence which is mostly caused by an androgen deficiency that can occur after the discontinuance of steroids , and infertility which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count and a reduced sperm quality. Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids, to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest. This, however, does not con-tribute to the maintenance of strength and muscle mass after the treatment. There are other better suited compounds for this (see HCG , Clomid, and Teslac ). For this reason Proviron is unfortunately considered by many to be a useless and unnecessary compound.

You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no re-bound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hard-ness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concen-tration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level of-ten supplement their steroid intake with Proviron resulting in increased muscle hardness. In the past it was common for body-builders to take a daily dose of one 25 mg tablet over several weeks, sometimes even months, in order to appear hard all year round. This was especially important for athletes' appearances at guest performances, seminars and photo sessions. Today Clenbuterol is usually taken over the entire year since possible virilization symp-toms cannot occur which is not yet the case with Proviron. Since Proviron is very effective male athletes usually need only 50-mg/ day which means that the athlete usually takes one 25 mg tablet in the morning and another 25 mg tablet in the evening. In some cases one 25 mg tablet per day is sufficient. When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen. Even better results are achieved with 50 mg Proviron/ day and 500 - 1000 mg Teslac/day. Since Teslac is a very expensive compound (see Teslac) most athletes do not consider this com-bination.

The side effects of Proviron in men are low at a dosage of 24 tab--lets/day so that Proviron, taken for example in combination with a steroid cycle, can be used comparatively without risk over several weeks. Since Proviron is well-tolerated by the liver, liver dysfunc-tions do not occur in the given dosages. For athletes who are used to acting under the motto "more is better" the intake of Proviron could have a paradoxical effect. The most common side effect of Proviron is a distinct sexual overstimulation and in some cases continuous penis erection. Since this condition can be painful and lead to possible damages, a lower dosage or discontinu-ing the compound are the only sensible solutions. Female athletes should use Proviron with caution since possible androgenic side ef-fects cannot be excluded. Women who want to give Proviron a try should not take more than one 25 mg tablet per day. Higher dosages and periods of intake of more than four weeks considerably increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no dif-ficulties with Proviron obtain good results with 25 mg Proviron/ day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day and, in combination with a diet, re-port an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles.

Proviron is one of the very few steroid hormones which is still suf-ficiently available. The usual price is about $1 per tablet on the black market. All Proviron tablets have one thing in com-mon: they are all indented and on the back have the stamp AX, surrounded by a hexagon.

Martin43 is offline New Member
    Which is best post cycle Proviron or Nolvadex as anti-gyno?

Originally posted by Martin43
    Which is best post cycle Proviron or Nolvadex as anti-gyno?
    Hey bro, one more time. DO NOT use proviron post cycle!

OG

alevok Guest
    From my experience I like combining nolva with proviron . Recently I grew some gyno due to long intake of AS (Nov-March) it is going away however.
    I take 25mg proviron and 20mg nolva for 30days. It also helps burning fat.

Martin43 is offline New Member
    Thanks to both, I'll try for 15days Nolva and see what happens. I have also read the drug profile for Proviron , hence my question (see the profile for Nolva which states that it may have a paradoxical effect and cause gyno). Want the gyno to disappear before my next cycle which this time will include anti-gynos. This is a great bulletin board. I have learned a lot. Wish had all this info before. But anyhow I am afterall from the dark continent!

Originally posted by Martin43
    Thanks to both, I'll try for 15days Nolva and see what happens. I have also read the drug profile for Proviron, hence my question (see the profile for Nolva which states that it may have a paradoxical effect and cause gyno). Want the gyno to disappear before my next cycle which this time will include anti-gynos. This is a great bulletin board. I have learned a lot. Wish had all this info before. But anyhow I am afterall from the dark continent!
    Hey bro, if u have gyno it could take anywhere from 2 - 4 months for Nolv to do its work. Its good stuff just be patient. Good luck!

OG

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    On the profile about nolva it does say it can cause gyno is that rare or very common among people....I dont understand how nolva can cuase gyno if it an Anti-E?????

Thread Information