Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Shooting QV Winny through an insulin needle?

i have a friend who got a bunch of insulin needles....the needle is very short, maybe 1/2 inch....he is using QV winny 50mg/ml....is this going to be sufficient for glute injections on a very lean person? i personally am doubtful, but i told him i would ask ya'll

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about the glute I would go quad and shoulder with a pin that short, even on a lean person. Also what gauge is the pin. The winny particles can clog the needle.

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    way too much fatty tissue in the glute for needles that short. if he's gonna use them he should do delt or quad shots.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Since winny has been known to occasionally clog 25g needles, it is doubtful that it will pass through a 27-29g needle which is probably what he has. And, 1/2 inch isn't nearly long enough for the glute. The smallest needle I would suggest for Winny would be 25g, and my preference is for 1 inch needles. I don't do glute shots, but if I did, I would use a 1.5 inch needle. So, tell your buddy to get some different pins.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'm with Butcher, I think anything higher than 25gauge will clog the needle.

Insulin pins are extremely small. I've seen them as small as 30g and when they are that small they're not very durable. Meaning that you have to VERY steady when injecting. It not advisable to use insulin pins when injecting anything other then insulin. The reason the pins are so short is because they are made for sub-q injections. Winny must be injected intramuscular. Tell your friend to be a man and buy some 23g 1.5" ers and frickin' stick himself in the ass. Or he could just drink it. LOL. Tell him good luck.

Thread Information