nails55 is offline New Member

alcohol, and juice

I've heard its a bad idea to drink while your on a cycle. Anybody have any insight?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Search

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Why would you want to drink and sacrifice good trainings, good diet and proper sleep....and most of all your cycle !! Just say NO

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    Why would you want to drink and sacrifice good trainings, good diet and proper sleep....and most of all your cycle !! Just say NO
    Exactly how I feel.

Pain

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    i agree with the other guys, but must admit i do like to go out on the town every few weeks and have a few beers with 'the lads'. it gives me a chance to show off my new physique.

steriods increase your blood pressure and put strain on your heart. alcohol does that too.

steriods can cause (temporary) damage to your liver and kidneys. alcohol can do that too.

steriods can affect your emotions (due mainly to changes in homone levels). alcohol is a depressant and effects your emotions too (and can affect your training for days after a drinking session).

a lot of good reasons not to drink while on a cycle, which is why I have seriously cut down on my drinking.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I dropped it all together, which can be pretty hard when you rely your entire nightlife on the stuff. It gets easier though, but no more drinking buddies. It's funny how the people you hang out with at bars call you less and less when you give up drinking, even for a short time. Oh well, just remember that in a few weeks you'll come back looking better than ever.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always been a BIG drinker, but for some reason while on my cycle, I have no urge to drink? Very scary, but I love it. I've never felt so damn good!!!!!

I understand that oral and drinking is no good, but how much does going out getting trashed, say every other weekend really effect your gains? And what kind of liver, heart, or what ever damage are we talking about? The emotions thing Im not too worried about, because I've mixed the 2 before on my first cycle. But being that it was my first and only time, I don't really have anything to compare loss of gains to. And at the time I never put any thought into internal damage.

Also: palme, If you don't like my questions, no need to reply. I did a search. Didn't find what I wanted to know.
    Last edited by nails55; 04-08-2003 at 02:43 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    It gets easier though, but no more drinking buddies. It's funny how the people you hang out with at bars call you less and less when you give up drinking, even for a short time.
    Isn't that the truth...I guess you can find out who your true friends are.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by nails55
    Also: palme, If you don't like my questions, no need to reply. I did a search. Didn't find what I wanted to know.
    Then you did a piss poor job at it! This topic is up once or twice every damn month!

Powerhouse9 is offline New Member
    I've done it time to time, mainly when hanging out with ladies. I find that when on orals your tolerance sucks, because your liver is already processing the orals. So the alcohol stays in your blood. I get drunk off of like 4 to 6 drinks when on D. Which is probably just like taking one extra tab a day. And I don't think one night of drinking would screw up your gains at all. Only thing I am sure I do is take a nolv or 2 that night. Because the alcohol throws off the test to estrogen ratio or levels. I've noticed some puffy nips the next day usually. So I always nolv that night and the next day to avoid it.

As I said, if you don't like my topic, don't reply. Im asking if anyone can help me with this, not who wants to be an asshole.

Thread Information