FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Nolva and swelling of the nipples

I'm absolutely positive nolva makes my nipples swell. Surely this must be the case if nolva is binding to the estrogen receptors in my nipple tissue.

Anyone else noticed the same? Perhaps you've even thought you were getting gyno while all the time it was the nolva aggrivating or swelling the nipple tissue.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hmmm, can't say I've had this happen...but then again I wouldn't run Nolva UNTIL I started getting gyno symptoms. For an estrogen inhibitor I'm running [email protected] ED. Once gyno starts cropping up then I do the ole Nolva whammy on it (very impressed with results so far, stopped my gyno dead in its tracks less than 1 week ago).

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    Slypknot, did you ever run Nolva for post cycle therapy ?

Slypknot is offline Member
    I haven't done that yet no - I'm just going to be running the typical clomid therapy.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yea fedski your right ive noticed the same when i was usen nolvadex .

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    i dont know bout that, i had puffy nipples after my cycle and i had a big lump under each nipple, took nov for 2 weeks got rid of lumps and puff, but i was thinking of running if for 2more weeks (25mgs a day) is that wise? im in my offseason so to me it looks like its still like a litttttttle puffed..well not puffed but comes out a little? can the running nova longer hurt more then help?

en1222 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    Hmmm, can't say I've had this happen...but then again I wouldn't run Nolva UNTIL I started getting gyno symptoms. For an estrogen inhibitor I'm running [email protected] ED. Once gyno starts cropping up then I do the ole Nolva whammy on it (very impressed with results so far, stopped my gyno dead in its tracks less than 1 week ago).
    Have u gotten gyno symtpoms even after running liquidex at those doses?

Originally posted by GetNBig
    i dont know bout that, i had puffy nipples after my cycle and i had a big lump under each nipple, took nov for 2 weeks got rid of lumps and puff, but i was thinking of running if for 2more weeks (25mgs a day) is that wise? im in my offseason so to me it looks like its still like a litttttttle puffed..well not puffed but comes out a little? can the running nova longer hurt more then help?
    if the lumps and puffiness have gone then i'd stop using the nolva (unless you want to use it to restore natural test production).

if the puffiness comes back then hit the nolva again.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I have allways used nolva in the past to:
    Fight gyno
    help with water retention
    Help keep puffy nipples down.....
    All in conjuntion with L-dex.....and usually only when I use Prop 700mg/wk

I decided to test my theory by taking Nolva on days 1 and 3 and missing day 2.

On Days 1 and 3 my nipple (where I have a little gyno) had swollen and hardened a little. On day 2 it did not feel swollen or hard.

I'm gonna run the test again but I'm sure Nolva causes a little swelling and hardness of the nipples.

Thread Information