Tanksta is offline Junior Member

Newbie & I'm stalling. Win, deca, or both

Well fellas, I have been stalling for 4 days now. My 6'2" 225lb self was going to do a first time cycle looking to gain 10 pounds of quality mass and shed some body fat. This is what I have...or actually what I was planning.

Weeks 1-8 300 Deca
    Weeks 4-8 Winstrol EOD
    Week 11 Start Clomid therapy
    Nolva on hand if necessary.

Now I know you guys would love for me to throw some test in there, however I am a newcomer to this and wanted to take it easy my first time around. I have all items listed above and now I'm doing a little stall bitchin out act. Mostly because of the mix responses I get on here...deca dong, add test, etc. I know 2 people personally who have done a deca only cycle and have great results, no side effects. As a matter of fact, they said the dick$ felt harder than usual and the shots were impressive. Maybe its because they were only doing 300mg a week, which is probably not enough to cause the limp effect. But back to the subject at hand, I guess I need some encouragement. I have a nice build now, however small love handles are present. Well, check out the pick and tell me what you guys think. I just want to gain another 10lbs or so, and trim up a bit. I hope the pic comes out.
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie & I'm stalling. Win, deca, or both-dsc03136.jpg  

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Hey ok...I really would add test in there at 400mg for 10 weeks. Get some more deca and run it for 10 weeks. You can keep it at 300mg but your a big guy so you might want to bump it up to 400mgweek. Also move the winny to weeks 9-13 50mg ED. start clomid in week 14. You might want to also add some l-dex to keep the water down. Good luck
    Jens

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro my first cycle was a deca /d-bol/winny cycle.... it looked like this
    Deca- weeks 1-10 300mg/wk
    D-bol-weeks 1-4 25mg/ED
    Winny-weeks 8-13 50mg/ED
    Clomid- treatment starting week 14
    Armidex- weeks 1-10 .25mg/ED

I had amazing results... i gaind like 15 pounds of solid muscle and my strength went through the roof, of course a little water retention with the deca, but it got me hooked. I would say to throw some d-bol in there. It will jump start your cycle and give you a little more mass gain, especially if you wanna keep the doses relativly low.

I think the camera made me look a little bigger than I am...took it fairly close. I really do not want to bloat up at all. Will the test do that to me? It just seems like I will pumpin a lot of shit through my system, and I am not a big fan of side effects.

Here's another angle. I really do not want to throw test in there. If I do notice some limp D going on, then I will add some test to the cycle. I am not looking to gain 20+ pounds, and I have a feeling deca , test, & winny will do that.
    Maybe I should just do winny? What do yall think? As you can see, I'm quite the confused individual right now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie & I'm stalling. Win, deca, or both-dsc03121.jpg  

Another question - Would the reason to add Test to my deca & winny stack be to limit water retention? Or just to take advantage of the deca? Just trying to educate myself here, I appreciate the responses you guys are posting.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? or did I miss that

JohnnyB

27 yrs old. On 2/1/03 I was 245lbs. I've added cardio to my workout routine along with 6 hydroxy's a day, now I'm down to 225lbs. Those pics were taken yesterday. My logic was to try and lose as much fat as I can before I start my cycle.

longhornDr is offline Member
    My first cycle was similar to that...I did something like

1-8 Deca 250mg/week
    7-11 Win 50mg eod

I know most of the people on this board arent fans of low doses, but I think you would be happy with that. My size/str gains were incredible, and I had no sides at all.

Thanks Longhorn, your building my confidence up. A couple of friends of mine did similiar cycles, and had incredible gains as well. Another bud, same build as me, and weight, did a deca & test cycle last year and he did get big, however he had a bloated look to him. Thats what I don't want. Some size, some strength, no acne, no d-dick, no water retention...I know that would be the prefect scenario.
    I would hope the deca & win will cut down my fat. My protein intake will be around 440 grams a day, mixed in with 6-7 meals a day. I can't eat too much fatty stuff because it goes straight to my ass and waist....I wasn't blessed with a fast metabolism. I will start tomorrow, and if I can get some test/sust, I will add it to the cycle to maintain my test levels. I will take pics along the way to keep you guys posted. Thanks for the help!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    To limit water retention you want liquidex. Test will add to water retention.

Decoder is offline Banned
    HAAH nice avatar nj_

I took the plunge yesterday 4/3 around 2 in the afternoon. A little nervous, but did not feel a thing. Then last night, my car gets broken into and half the dash was stolen. This morning I woke up with a little upset stomach, not sure if its from the Deca , or the fact that some asshole broke into my car. Oh well , Thanks for the input fellas.

mlalande is offline New Member
    im gonna do near the same cycle bro

toss the winny at week 6 though

you look great bro!

Thanks mlalande. Its been a week so far, all is well. I notice my bones don't crack as much when I get up in the morning. I was taking hydroxycuts and had to stop. I guess with the blood thinning capabilities of Deca , and hydroxycut, I got a couple of nose bleeds. They stopped now.

Thread Information