m16a2 is offline Senior Member

FIRST fina shot, and nasty tasting numbing winny

Ok, I JUST finished my first shot of fina (homemade /w rk) and I wanted to know how to tell if the juice is good stuff. I didn't bake, so obviously the sterility is my main concern.

I loaded up a CC of winny, THIN AS MILK, and took off the needle and shot it into the back of my throat. my whole throat went numb... like chloroseptic... tasted like ASS. But I'm wondering if the numbness is normal? Throat still kinda hurts.

This stuff is sooooooo thin though, it's seriously like water about.

Took my first dose of t3, clen , tylers and milk thistle. I"M READY TO ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL!!!!!!!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    On the Fina, I don't bake mine either. You'll know in a few days-week whether it's begining to kick, but you won't feel the full effects for probably around 2-3wks

Winny sounds OK

Good luck bro, hope things go well.

Are you back in the South or still way out west?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Pheedno, damn bro, I havn't seen you post on here for a while! Congrats on the VET status, a well-deserved title. I was more concerned with making sure I don't inject anything bad into my body!

I'm back in cali right now. I ship out to missouri for basic training in august, possibly sooner, then out to arizona for 5 months after basic. Then, finally, I'll be back in cali working on finishing the undergrad.

It's tight though, I'm pimping the national guard t-shirt right now, heading out to the gym... now where are my damn gloves...

Thread Information