gotjuice? is offline Associate Member

need help from u guys

Alright, I was planning on doing this for my cycle. I havent done any juice in like 5 yrs so i wanted to take it kinda slow, i think. Plus i dont like using test as i really break out no matter what anti- acne stuff I use. All i am really looking to do is get leaner and put on maybe 7-12 lean pounds.................50 mg of winny on M,W,F then every 4 days i was planning on doing 200 mg of equipoise . i was gonna do this over an 8 week cycle. Should I ramp up or down or keep it steady?? What should I take to help keep some of the weight? I do have 4cc of test laying around but should i even bother with that?? Any help would be appreciated as I have been out of the loop for many years an I am just looking for some experienced help........thanks guys

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    run the eq for no less than 10 weeks, also most will say 400 is the minimum dosage to accomplish what you want, especially without any test...also i would double the dosage of winny to 100mg if you are only going to be injecting 3x's a week...run the winny for 6 weeks, not 8.

i am going to tell you that putting up with the acne to get the benefits of the test will be worth it, however it is your decision. i think you should stick around for a bit and do some research before you decide to take the plunge again...lots of valuable information and great bros to answer your questions, however i don't think it is time for you yet.

gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    So you are saying take 100mg every other day for 6 weeks right??? what about when i come off what should i take????.....any other opinions???

Thread Information