Thread: Deca

DEDagain is offline New Member

Deca

I just reciently got a cycle of DECA and I wanted to make sure it was legit. I have several freidns that told me it sounds good, but who can reall know when it's all in Spanish? I was told that Deca has a lot of clones and they are fake. I have not taken anything before, so I have only some knowledge about it. My bottle says "Laurabolin 50" and everything is written in Spanish. Does this sound legit?

Drew

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Thats not much info to go on but it sounds aokay. That some week shit! It's only 50mg/ml

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    Laurabolin is not Deca , but vary sim to Deca .... And from what I hear you have to take a crap load of Laurabolin..

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by killerdice
    Laurabolin is not Deca, but vary sim to Deca .... And from what I hear you have to take a crap load of Laurabolin..
    Laurabolin is nandralone laurate and you DON'T have to take a crap load of it. The dosages are pretty much the same as Deca . It is very similar to Deca except for the half-life which is considerably longer. It also is not known to be a commonly faked drug.

DEDagain: take pictures of your gear and post it in the steroid pictures section, or just do a search in that section and you should be able to determine its legitimacy. Also, you said bottle as if you only had one. I hope that was a typo. Do some research!

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by killerdice
    Laurabolin is not Deca, but vary sim to Deca .... And from what I hear you have to take a crap load of Laurabolin..
    Laurabolin is nandralone laurate and you DON'T have to take a crap load of it. The dosages are pretty much the same as Deca . It is very similar to Deca except for the half-life which is considerably longer. It also is not known to be a commonly faked drug.

DEDagain: take pictures of your gear and post it in the steroid pictures section, or just do a search in that section and you should be able to determine its legitimacy. Also, you said bottle as if you only had one. I hope that was a typo. Do some research!

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    A crap load as in volume... 50mg/ml to = 400mg/wk = 8cc's 600mg= 12cc's

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Nandrolone Laurate takes about 4 weeks to clear the system roughly, so you'll be waiting an extra week to do clomid too. I highly suggest you look into a new source and get some proper gear.

Thread Information