lucky27 is offline Associate Member

no mixing water with oil!!!!!

I've read in this forum that you can mix oil and water based juice together,wrong!!!!! It doesn't work. atleast with Prop 100mg/ml and QV Winny 100mg/ml. Tried it this morning, and a total cluster fuck. You can get the first one drawn just fine, but when you go to draw the second one you can't tell how much your drawing because of the oil and water mixing, or should i say not mixing. And I've tried pulling winny first and Prop first same results!!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    well if you are shooting one ml of each solution then after you finish plunging the second solution there should be 2 ml in the syringe...hahaha

The Butcher is offline Member
    Ever thought of using a different syringe to draw each solution out, and then squirting them into one for the injection? I know it's a whacky, crazy, insane idea, but I'm a risk taker, so that's what I do!

Sorry for the sarcasm (not really), but perhaps you should use your problem solving skills a little more before you post something like that.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    well if you are shooting one ml of each solution then after you finish plunging the second solution there should be 2 ml in the syringe...hahaha
    Those basic math skills can get to you sometimes. I have also had problems with 1+1=2... but thank goodness it just isn't me.

haha you guys trippin me out

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Re: no mixing water with oil!!!!!

Originally posted by lucky27
    I've read in this forum that you can mix oil and water based juice together,wrong!!!!! It doesn't work. atleast with Prop 100mg/ml and QV Winny 100mg/ml. Tried it this morning, and a total cluster fuck. You can get the first one drawn just fine, but when you go to draw the second one you can't tell how much your drawing because of the oil and water mixing, or should i say not mixing. And I've tried pulling winny first and Prop first same results!!

...and we wonder why people think we're a bunch of dumb jocks.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

look

i'm am in desperate need of a cup of starbucks right about now so i'm feeling braindead, but fuck, this is not that complicated,hahaha. holy fuck me w/ a calculator batman!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFLMAO. I am happy this guy isn't measuring out DNP .

Pain

ha ha ha such a bunch of fucking comedians. All you LITTLE bastarsds do is talk shit and hide behind your username. You all talk about how much juice you have done and how much experience you have, but yet most of you little shits are only 5' something and a buck 60 soaking wet. When the prop and winny are mixed air bubbles get caught in between the suspended compounds, and you can't get the air bubbles out without wasting some juice. Have any of you 'professionals tried it? uh, let me know then. And no shit 1ml plus 1 ml equals 2 mls , no shit did you come uip with that on your on, or did your mommy help you!! BTW it's 75 mg of Prop mixed with 50 mg of Winny. so how many of you geniuses can add that up, come on I know I'll get some smartass reply like 75 mg plus 50 mg = 125 mg, no shit. Just trying to help some people out and this is the shit I get, great board

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ha ha ha such a bunch of fucking comedians. All you LITTLE bastarsds do is talk shit and hide behind your username. You all talk about how much juice you have done and how much experience you have, but yet most of you little shits are only 5' something and a buck 60 soaking wet. When the prop and winny are mixed air bubbles get caught in between the suspended compounds, and you can't get the air bubbles out without wasting some juice. Have any of you 'professionals tried it? uh, let me know then. And no shit 1ml plus 1 ml equals 2 mls , no shit did you come uip with that on your on, or did your mommy help you!! BTW it's 75 mg of Prop mixed with 50 mg of Winny. so how many of you geniuses can add that up, come on I know I'll get some smartass reply like 75 mg plus 50 mg = 125 mg, no shit. Just trying to help some people out and this is the shit I get, great board
    calm down bro....a friend of mine is doing QV prop and QV winny...he told me he has the exact same problem....i think he decided to start shooting himself twice a day... i will ask him later and get vback with you, ok. BTW, its not cool to insult an entire board because a few people are having a little fun at your expense....and for the record, i'm 6'0 216lbs soaking wet

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Have you thought of removing the air first before drawing from the 2nd vial? That might do the trick.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I must come to Luck27's defense here....I mean, yeah it does sound like a dumb statement...but come on guys, we've all asked pretty stupid questions at one time or another. We again are getting alittle jumpy here with flaming and the wise cracks...yeah it's alittle different when some of us regulars rib other regulars. But the newbies aren't seeing the humor in it. Please don't flame me here....I'm just calling it like it is. Trust me I had to resist making a smartass comment myself when I first read this.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    here's what you do.

i'll assume you want to mix 1cc and 1cc - cause i'm too thick to add up anything else.

draw 1cc of oil-based gear first. draw 1cc of air. let the oil settle on the plunger in the syringe. keep the syringe vertical at all times with the needle pointing upwards. carefully and slowly shoot (most of) the air into the water based steriod amp to aid aspiration. then carefully and slowely draw 1cc of gear. the water based gear will settle on the top of the oil based gear and you'll easily see how much you have aspirated.

simple really.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Simple solution use two dif. needles to draw than put into one! I like that answer nicein easy! your loss maybe .20 cents Owell now you can focus on your lifts! PEACE BRO

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Poke urself twice dude, and don't worry 'bout a thang.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    air bubbles get caught in between the suspended compounds, and you can't get the air bubbles out without wasting some juice.
    You should have put this in your first post, then we wouldn't have thought you were an idiot. I've never known this to happen because I know better than to mix a water and an oil solution....

FedSki has the best idea, you shouldn't have a problem going that route. Or maybe you could listen to what most people have been saying since the beginning and put your winny and your prop in different syringes.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    So.. many experienced members have done this sucessfully, yet you tried and couldn't do it so we're all 5' nothing and hide behind our computers? Lol

I've mixed water and oil manys times.. it's easy just take your time. Never had any problems with "little bubbles". If you do, try drawing the gear a little slower. PErhaps look at getting some 18 or 20 ga pinz to use for drawing.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I don't know about you guys, but I hade behind my mom not my computer.

I just want to make it clear that I was never rude in my initial post. However no im not a buck 60 wet and not 5' in fact im 6'2 285

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you know what?

sorry For being rUde in my first post. Can you ever thinK OF Forgiving me?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Another point to mention slightly off subject is whenever drawings 2 substances whether both oils or oil/water always make sure that there isn't a vacuum in the second bottle. It has been known to suck the first substance right up inside the bottle

Lucky i'd like to bitch slap you

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro I just did it today perfectly. Had 1cc of winny and 1 CC of EQ. Now bare in mind I was drawing with a 18 gauge pin, then injecting with a 23 gauger. Had no problems what so ever.

Re: you know what?

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    sorry For being rUde in my first post. Can you ever thinK OF Forgiving me?

Nice one.

FKITLETSGO- Why don't you shut the fuck up and go get busted on the border again, you dumbass. What , you said you had like 4000 dollars worth of gear, and they just let you go , bullshit , you probably just had couple hundred dollars worth of bullshit, and felt like you had to over dramatize your bullshit story!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    lucky27, calm down and watch your language please. The boys were only having fun and even though they may have gone a little too far that is no reason to go off calling out most of the board "most of you little shits are only 5' something and a buck 60 soaking wet".

I've known many who have successfully mixed oil based and water based solutions in the same syringe...it's not impossible. As far as your question, how strong is your prop? Is it 50mg or 100mg? I only ask because I'm not familiar with 75mg prop.

its 100 mg/ml, but I'm running 75 ED

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    its 100 mg/ml, but I'm running 75 ED
    Ok, that's cool. This is how I have done it in the past. First, draw .75cc of prop (75mg) into the syringe. Then hold it with the pin facing up and draw in 1cc of air. Insert the pin into the bottle of winny (with t he pin still facing skyward) and slowly inject the air into the vial creating pressure. Then with draw the winny until the plunger reaches 1.75cc/ml on the side of the syringe.

Lucky I swear to god promise you that I lost 4,000 worth at the laredo checkpoint....to make the story even more unbelievable it was 7,000 total cause with my gear my friend had 3,000 worth as well. You can beleive it or not but that is what we had buddy and we dont have shit anymore..why would i make the story sound more dramatic? to make me feel like even more of a jackass for getting busted?

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    the whole air bubble thing isnt really that big of an issues. a couple of bubbles isnt going to hurt you or kill you for that matter. if i remember right i think it actually takes like 30 (?) mL of injected air to kill someone. so even if you shot a mL of air into your system you would be fine, maybe a puffy and sore but nonetheless you would be fine.

Alright, alright. Look I'm sorry for calling out everybody on the board. Just ranting and raving. Alot of shit has gone wrong in the past couple of weeks personally so I'm just in a bitchy mood period, plus the test aggresion, plus my f**cking chest is killing me from the Winny inject. I didn't mean to russle any feathers on here. And sorry for the shit talk FKITLETSGO, I just don't take to kindly to someone saying they want to bitch slap me, whether they're hazing or not.
    Why don't a mod just take this whole thread off!

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Good job lucky, I think its speaks well of a persons character for a guy to apologize and turn things around like you just did. You're alright...

I think your question was a little on the "newbie" side, no offense as I'm sure you see now. In anycase, your problem has been solved and you came out looking like the better man for apologizing.

hey man i was just joking about the bitch slap lol go look at every thread i posted last night and i promise you all of them no exceptions has something about bitch slapping on it..i even wanted to bitch slap this horse on a picture lol peace brother

Alright, alright. Look I'm sorry for calling out everybody on the board. Just ranting and raving. Alot of shit has gone wrong in the past couple of weeks personally so I'm just in a bitchy mood period, plus the test aggresion, plus my f**cking chest is killing me from the Winny inject. I didn't mean to russle any feathers on here. And sorry for the shit talk FKITLETSGO, I just don't take to kindly to someone saying they want to bitch slap me, whether they're hazing or not.
    Why don't a mod just take this whole thread off!
    It's good that you apologised but I think it's fair to say that you were a little over the top in your response to the guys that were winding you up. I'm not surprised the guys had a go as, due to the way you worded your question, you came across as a total newbie.

I do not agree this thread should be removed as it will inform other users who want to draw oil and water based gear into the same syringe. However, it's really up to you as you can remove the thread yourself by editing the first post and selecting the delete option.

Thread Information