Thread: d-bol

kamura11 is offline New Member

d-bol

i know it is suggested not to take d-bol by itself but if you do, how often do you take it? everyday, twice a week?

i have the liquid form that comes in a bottle so how often do i need to inject?

Got Gear? is offline Member
    You get your best gains from your very first cycle. After the first, nothing will touch it..

Why would you want to screw that up with a shitty D-bol only cycle?

I'm not sure about the liquid, but the tabs are generally taken 3x a day (every 8 hours).

this is the thing, i bought d-bol and deca QV 300

before i start taking them i wanted to find out everything about them because before i thought it was cut and dry

then after doing research on this board i found out that you shouldnt take deca by itself and i heard about all the "deca dick" stories and those are the only two things i have and i don't want to take any chances by just taking the deca

i am trying to decide what the best thing to do is with what i have to work with

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    No point in doing less than 4 D-Bol per day, 6-8 per day would be normal.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Oops. depends on the D-Bol dosage. How many Mg are they??

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    run dbol at 20-35mg a day, works well with deca .

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    One thing you need to get used to on these boards is that old traditions die hard. There is absolutely no data that supports any claims that a dbol cycle wont yield decent results...

As for the dosage, the only liquid I know of is reforvit-b. If thats the case its 25mg/ml. If in fact it is ref-b DONT inject it. Draw it up in a syringe and simply squirt it in your mouth. You need to drink it every day. Preferably divide whatever your daily dosage is into 1/4's and take it 4x's a day. For instance if you were to take 25mg/ed this would be equal to 1ml per day. Drink 1/4ml(cc) 4x's a day. Dbol has a short half life and needs to be taken frequently and ref-b is some dirty shit, you dont want to inject it. I would recommend you take something like test for your first cycle but if you are set on the dbol I would take 25-35mg/ed and have some arimidex on hand to combat any bloat or conversion though you probably wont have a problem with conversion at that dose.

the brand i have is made by "denkall" it is in a blue package...the shit is in spanish though..you are saying to take 1 shot a day? on the front of the box it say 10ml...so that would = ten shots?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay I am not sure what kind of dbol you have, but if it is reforit b, from what I have heard, it is not recommended for injection. Instead it is designed to be taken orally, like the pills. Assuming you have 50mg or 25mg 10ml bottle, normal average dbol cycle consists of 35-50mg per day for 4 weeks. I have seen guys go 6 weeks but only experienced users. I would never do dbol past 4 weeks. Yes you should take it everyday, even days you don't train.
    Also I think I remember you from another thread, if you only have one bottle of that stuff, it will do you no good. Do the math.

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Well its not Ref-B since ref is made by Loefler not denkal but ultimately its all the same. You need to drink it bro, NOT INJECT it. Dbol can be taken orally or intramuscular. Take it orally. and Sicilian30 is right.... you dont have enough.

Thread Information