gundam675 is offline Senior Member

Huge Problem !!!!!!!

guys i feel bad, i spent 3 weeks learning about steroids and spent 1 week determining a cycle and was just ready to order ALL my gear.. then i heard if ur too young dont do steroids.... im only 19.. well 18 but 19 in 2 months.. PLEASE BE HONEST!

Should i continue ?

i feel so bad ! but if its bad for me i wont continue...

looks like i didnt read up enuff ! =(

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, u spent 3 weeks learning and you feel like you are ready to jump in? you need to take care of diet, training schedule, and your life before you go incorporating something like juice in. everyone will say you are too young but im glad you are asking for our opinions here...your growth plates may not be closed and you are at an age where hard training and diet alone will give you results that are comparable to a light cycle if you are serious enough about it. stay natural as long as you can and build the foundation to use the drugs in the way that will benefit you most in the long run, not short run.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't sound like you have done enough to be ready regardless of the age but at 18 it would be good to wait a couple of years. Take advantage of the natural high test you have and really get your training and diet down and then when you are ready you can truly make the most out of your cycle. Good luck.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear you are asking about this.. I was gonna do a cycle right when I turned 19 but waited, and am glad I did now. Good heads up bro, and keep taking care of your body.. It feels good to hear a younger guy saying he will wait if it's best. So many others won't listen and gives younger members a bad rep.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Ya, I'm just finishing my first cycle.

I'm 19.

What did I learn?

I shouldn't have!

Will other stubborn 19 year olds like me listen... NO!

Oh well, live and learn.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    if you were stubborn you wouldn't be asking if u should do it. Good job bro, stay here awhile and soak up the info, then u will be ready in a couple years to make the educated decision to try gear

nails55 is offline New Member
    I just read a really good article about roids in mens health magazine. It was suprising very unbiast to it. The article said that anyone under the age of 25 has no buisiness doing steroids because your body isn't fully developed. It makes sense to me. I belive it was Februarys mens health. Check it out.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, you should wait, at your age your body is producing enough testosterone to equal a light cycle. Whats gonna happen when your natural test shuts down so early. All you're doing is wasting money on something you already have in your body. Good luck with your decision bro.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Happy to hear you are learning but yes you are too young, wait a little longer it wont kill you!! Plus 3 weeks isn't that long, I have been research juice for about 1 year in total and still find new stuff everyday.

Pain

gundam675 is offline Senior Member

no steroids for me!

thanks to you guys i will not be doing steroids for a few years. Thank you so much for your insight. you might have saved my life ! dont know how i can repay you guys ! cheers !

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Very rare you will find a 19 year old who made the mature right decision!!!! I totally applaud your decision. TRUE CLASS ACT!!!!!!!!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    yea I wont be making the right decision!!!! im stubborn

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    yea I wont be making the right decision!!!! im stubborn
    It's OK bro. I did the same thing.

At least the only side effect I have is every time I look in the mirror I want to have sex with myself.

big swoll is offline Member
    congrats bro, on making a very wise decision...i have been researching constantly for 2 years and i still have so much to learn.....rp7 i think it would be good if you would post your story of why you believe you did them at too young of an age

Thread Information