Thread: Winstrol

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member

Winstrol

I hear everyone talking about winstrol but on a products rated page it rated 2.5 outta 10 on stregth and the injectable one got a 4/10, what is so good about it. How many pounds could it put on some1s bench

Winstrol IMO is one of the best anabolics you can cycle. It gives you great pumps in the gym and you can put on some quality lean mass. The gains that are achieved through using winny are VERY keepable. Personally I love this anabolic and will include it in all my future cycles.

How many lbs could it put on a bench press

Thats really tough to answer. It all depends on your training habits and disipline. I would not suggest running a winny only cycle though. Good stacks with winny are EQ and/or test.

Is deca good with winstol?

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Deca is good with winstrol but in my opinion winny isn't worth the money. Its simply too expensive for what you get. A cheap as bottle of fina will yield much better results for strength then winny and its cheaper.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    what exactly would a winny only cycle do for you???? you have to get some what good gains from it especially muscle hardness.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    bump

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    1. An "anything only" cycle isn't going to yield astonishing results
    2. The only "anything only" cycle worth "anything" would be testosterone or Growth
    3. Keep reading charts and what the "experts" think. Yeah, they know what your body responds to best, after all, everyone is built the same

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Boxer101
    in my opinion winny isn't worth the money. Its simply too expensive for what you get. A cheap as bottle of fina will yield much better results for strength then winny and its cheaper.
    True bro, but on the other end of the arguement scale, winny is less harsh then fina and if it is a first cycle, IMO it is always better to err on the side of caution. My first ever cyle was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winny @ 50mg/eod x 6 weeks (followed by clomid). I gained 22lbs and kept 19. That being said, I do agree that for a person who has a few under their belt, fina is definately a better way to go.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Winstrol is considered class II type of AS, therefore it works better when stacked with other heavier AS like test, deca , etc.
    Overall it is a great stacking AS. I love running winny with test, and EQ.
    I do agree with pete on Fina, if you are an experienced user. I personally have never done it because of the gyno I hear alot of folks get from it, that would be the only thing that would keep me away from fina.

Thread Information