zx7racing is offline Senior Member

Question Dazed and confused? need some help

First of all I want to say I am impressed with the amount of educated and well informed people on this web site and message board. With that being said I would like to tap into that knowledge to get some cycle info---
    I have recently came across 200 tabs 5mg d-bol, 210 tabs .02 mcg clen . and Nolvadex on hand because I had thought I done my research.
    After reading some of these threads I feel ignorant for buying what I have, weak because I'm new to the juice and afraid of a little poke, and
    now ill prepared because of the contradictions in dosage/cycle regimins?
    MY STATS - 5-10, 195, 18%bf, 7yrs training experience, just recently getting back into my grove (took a 3 yrs lay-off, you can imagine the damage)26 yrs old
    WHAT I WANT same as every one else, but really... I want to get back to the strength I was once at, I want to add size, but at the same time I want to cut down- am I asking to much.
    WHAT I'VE COME UP WITH
    week D-bol per day CLEN (only on training days
    1 2per day(MON-FRI) 2 -3 on 1 off)
    2 3per day MON-FRI 3
    3 4per day MON-FRI 4
    4 5per day MON-FRI 5
    5 6per day MON-FRI 5
    6 5per day SUN-MON 5
    7 4per day SUN-MON 5
    8 3per day SUN-MON 4
    Nolvadex on hand

This is what I came up with after hours of research. I haven't had any experience with AS, and didn't know any one personaly that could give me any info- I thought I had done okay?

I get the meaning behind everyones negative attitudes toward an oral only cycle, but I've already made the mistake and want to make the best of it.
    Could any of you give me some feed back or insight on some emperical evidence on d-bol cycle scheduling, and some thoughts on taking both d-bol and clen in the same cycle? I've actually read these make a good combination?

all replies are appreciated

cycle should read
    week d-bol and the days its taken then clen - it is only taken on training days 3 on 1 off with 2 days of cardio per wk.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yea bro your right that cycles sucks. i would wait to you can get some more stuff. But 8 weeks of dbol is going to hurt your liver. Second you dont need to pyramid. And third most of those weeks you are taking to little to really be effective.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

8 weeks to long, so 7, 6,????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    4-6, preferrably the former (4) for the d-bol.

not sure i'd run a d-bol / clen cycle. have a goal, a realistic goal, that's spread out over time. not get big, cut, and strong all at once. yeah there's some freaks out there that happens to, but my guess is you're not one of them - no offense. so, set up something like this :

first get big & strong - obviously these 2 go hand in hand. then later on after you're done cycling AS (if that's what you want to do) then tweak your diet, throw in some more cardio (maybe some clen / ECA's) and try to cut down a little.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    plus with your d-bols being only 5 mg's, your pyramid chart of 2 tabs a day isn't going to give you much. up it to at least 25 mg's (that's 5 of your pills) a day.

but i wouldn't suggest doing d-bol alone - you'll just lose all your gains. you'd be better off to look around and get some more gear (don't even think of asking me) and try to build a nice cycle, something you could get great gains, and keep 75 % of.

KeyMastur- that makes complete sense, and other than what I've read on this board lead my to believe d-bol was a "wonder" drug...
    anyhow, Ive made my mistake- but I'm starting this cycle reguardless, I just dont want to waste any efficacy in cycling mistakes- and if the clen should really be used at all whilst on the dbol ?
    would it make sense to shorten out the cycle? or add at the begining to give less of a gradual dosage?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    d-bol has that reputation b/c of it's quick gains, both in size and strength. you most certainly notice stuff within the first 2 weeks, if not the very first week.

a little note my newbie - the things that take the longest to add on (as in size, strength, etc..) also take the longest to come off. that doesn't sound right, but what i'm trying to say is the quicker you add your weight, the quicker it'll come off. now if you use something that adds weight slowly over time, then there's more of a chance that you're gonna keep a lot of what you just put on. get my drift ??

you say you're gonna start that, so good luck with it. i personally wouldn't do that, nor recommend it to anyone.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know this isn't what you want to hear but that is a really bad cycle. Scratch it until you can get some injectibles to go with it.

I really dont have the time to get more gear-
    and i really really did my research,, i can send you 5 sites that recommend taking both d-bol and clen , but the cycles vary every where you ask... and as far as getting the needle, its just not something i'm ready for.. lack of experience, knowledge, or plan chicken. after i learn more about it, i'm sure i'll be more open to the idea, absolutly no offense to any of you guys, its just not for me...
    back to the question at hand... if you had what i had listed above, how would YOU take it from april 21st and having to end before june 20?
    ALSO, something i cant find anything on- is whether or not it is advised to take the d-bol on non-training days?
    i was planning on running it mon-fri week 1-5 the sun mon week 6----?
    all your advice is really appreciated!!!!

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    You obviously didn't really really do your research or you would know the short half life of D-bol. From www.anabolicreview.com under drug profiles-"Since Dianabol 's half-life time is only 3.2 - 4.5 hours (1) application at least twice a day is necessary to achieve a somewhat even concen-tration of the substance in the blood." Yes you have to take it on non-training days bro. Use the search button and so more research. You are far from ready buddy. You are only going to ruin your first cycle. Make it a good one while your body is fresh and wait for more juice. If you do take this cycle, you wont be pleased. You have been warned
    Later,
    Jssmc

I was planning on keeping intake seperated by every three hours..taken along with my meals, to avoid the reported gastrointestinal pains. but honestly, its already done- there is no way i can get my hands on anything to stack against this in time to get this cycle finished.. not that i'm looking forward to getting it over, its that i wont be able to lift for 3-4 weeks after june 20th, and after that i'll be in a tent in the middle of the desert for 5 months with no way of getting my hands on anything (muslim religions call for harsh customs in many arab counties)

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Well if you wont be able to lift bro then you will surely lose your gains fast. Are you looking to get big for 4 weeks and then just drop back down cuz that's what will happen. What is so urgent that you have to do this now. Why not wait and take it when you come back?
    Jssmc

The Butcher is offline Member
    My suggestion is that you don't do the cycle at all. When you sit in that tent in the desert for 5 months you will probably lose everything you manage to put on with the cycle, so what is the point? What is probably worse is that you will probably shut yourself down if you run the dbol at an effective dose, so you will probably not only lose what you gain, but possibly lose more than you began with due to shuting yourself down.

That being said, and since it sounds like you are hell bent on this anyway, you have two possible options.

1st one would be a morning only intake schedule of d-bol. This has the possibility of not shuting you down much while at the same time giving you some of the benefits of dbol. Take 25mg total, spread out in 3 intakes, but all completed before noon for 4 weeks. I experimented with this on a buddy of mine, and he got about 10lbs of size out of it. It didn't really shut him down either, but unfortunately he got sick at week 5 and lost some size from not eating/not working out. But, he has regained it since getting better, and it is actually noticable that he put on 10lbs.

2nd one would be to do it by taking 40mg/day (spread out evenly throughout the day) for 4 weeks. If you do the math, you are still short by 28 tabs if you try this one. So, you would really only be doing 3.5 weeks or so. But, 40mg/day seems to be a very effective dose.

If I were you, I would use the clen right now to get cut up while also benefitting from the natural strength/weight increase you will get from just getting back into the gym. Muscle has memory, and if you are just getting back after it (or so I am led to believe from your original post), then you should do quite a bit of growing naturally over the next couple of months if you eat and train right. Save the d-bol for when you get back from the desert, and stack it with an injectible.

I was vague, sorry- while in the sand box, i'll be able to lift, just not have the opportunity for another cycle, or to put this one off. 5 months is a guestimate, it could be a lot longer, and i wanted to jump start before i left, ro give my muscle memory a trip down memory lane...
    anyhow- dbol and clen together? yes/no?
    and could you tell me more about the shorter cycles you metioned? i recently found a post where someone had toxic liver values after only 6 wks!!! i was planning on 8....
    yes, i am a newbie
    thanks for all your help though

Thread Information