Thread: Big Problem! Please Help??
04-08-2003, 10:49 PM #1
Big Problem! Please Help??
I was messing with a fresh 10cc bottle of test cyp today when I dropped the freaking thing!!! I ended up busting a whole in the bottom but was able to salvage most of it in syringes which I have in the frige to lower bacteria build-up.So I guess my questions are now that it hit air can I store it in the frige and for how long??Is it safe? does anyone have a similar experience, well just about any feed back will be greatly appreciated. Thanx the Wezul,...I know I know..what an a$$hole!
04-08-2003, 11:25 PM #2
Bro....same thing happen to me, with a bottle of winny (30 CC)... i was going to save it to, but i did not.... for 2 reasons : glass all over, maybe even inside the syringe.... but, my worst concern, was bacteria on the floor.. and believe me, my wife, is always cleaning the freaking floors.... anyway, it's not worth ( to me) taking the risk, of having bacteria on the juice....another thing.... by putting the syringes in the frige, you are not killing any bacteria that's already there, all you are doing it stopping it from multiplying; but once you take out of the fride, and put it inside you, it's going to grow more bacteria.
If i were you i would, just forget about it, and move on ( don't use it)
I'm still learning about AS.... but i do know a lot about bacteria, and how it groes and how fast ( it's my job).
04-08-2003, 11:27 PM #3AR-Elite Hall of Famer
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- United States
- Blog Entries
unless you had to suck the oil off a dirty floor, or any floor for that matter, i think youll be okay. I dont really see reason to keep it in the fridge. If you do keep it in the fridge, make sure to heat it up before injecting, or else youll be sorry. best of luck
04-08-2003, 11:29 PM #4
Floor is the dirtiest place in your house bro. don't risk it, throw it. remember you are injecting all that bacteria dirt, glass or whatever deep inside your body better yet directly into your muscle. IMO dont' risk it throw it and count you losses.
04-08-2003, 11:35 PM #5
In reality you would probably be safe if what you are saying is the bottle just cracked and you salvaged what was left in the bottle....
But if you are saying that you sucked the stuff up off the floor with a syringe I wouldn't even think about taking the chance.
04-09-2003, 09:51 AM #6
Thanx bros but I didnt take any off the floor, I took the rest out of the bottle into syringes ready for injection and put them right in the frige. I imagine that their is bacteria in the air,but how much? and how long will it last in the frige....oh and how would you warm it up? hot water?
04-09-2003, 10:02 AM #7
OH okay wezul I miss understood you, I though you picked up the gear from the floor.
Do you have an empty vial? can you transfer the rest over to that vial? That would probally be the thing to do if you gear is still contained in your half broken vial.
04-09-2003, 11:22 AM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2002
He said that he moved it from the broken vial to syringes, that's as good as putting it in a new vial. Personally I think it's fine, if you are freaking out then you could get a whatman filter and filter it, maybe even put it in a vial and set it in boiling water for a little bit. You should be fine.
04-09-2003, 11:27 AM #9
If your worried about it, purchase a whatman filter and filter it like Whoisdaman reccomended. a .45um whatman filter is fine enough to filter out most bacteria.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)