Mr. Burns is offline New Member

Equipoise 15 weeks?

What do you guys think? It's a lean mass cycle. 400mg/wk.. Should I add some test? What dosage and how long?

MDMA is offline Banned
    Add test for sure. For lean mass try 100mg Test Prop and 500-600mg EQ a week. I ran it at 400mg and was not satisfied.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    What do you think about 400mg a week in this cycle:

Prop 75mg/ed : weeks 1-10
    Fina 75mg/ed : weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg/ed : weeks 7-12
    EQ 400mg/wk : weeks 1-10

I don't expect the EQ to make me Ahnold or anything, just making it easier to keep some lbm gains would be nice, or adding another 2 lbs that I wouldn't get without it. It was really a last minute decision to put it in, I am already on week 3 of this cycle so I guess it is a little late to change my mind, but just interested if you think it would help running it at 400mg instead of 500-600mg wk. I've also heard 400mg isn't enough. I can sure feel the EQ hunger in full effect.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I think running EQ 15-16 weeks is pretty much optimal... it really takes a while for the gains to start.

I would also always front-load EQ from now on. I didn't last cycle and it took forever for me to notice anything.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief
    I think running EQ 15-16 weeks is pretty much optimal... it really takes a while for the gains to start.

I would also always front-load EQ from now on. I didn't last cycle and it took forever for me to notice anything.
    That's funny bro, you've just defied everything I have heard up to this point. I have heard running EQ past 10-12 weeks is no good and I have also asked about frontloading, and have been turned down saying it is useless. Are you getting this from personal experience?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I am running EQ right now, and plan on running it for a full 14-16 weeks. I didn't start seeing gains, until about my 8th week. I am only running 400mg a week, now with winny and t 250, seeing pretty good gains, endurance and stamina are incredible. I am an animal at the gym, well at the dinner table too, EQ makes me hungry as F*ck..

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Whoisdaman

That's funny bro, you've just defied everything I have heard up to this point. I have heard running EQ past 10-12 weeks is no good and I have also asked about frontloading, and have been turned down saying it is useless. Are you getting this from personal experience?
    Well if you frontload you can probably get away with only going 12 weeks.

If you dont frontload then 15-16 weeks would be better.

I've gotten it from a combination of personal experience and what i've read and seen in a lot of different places.

It takes a long time to see effects on EQ, generally speaking, so frontloading would be a very wise move.- there is never any harm in frontloading as your blood hormone levels never get any higher than they are at the peak of your cycle.

EQ is a very mild steroid and the effects build over time so it's generally better to run EQ for a longish period of time.

This is pretty much the general idea about EQ among vets in my experience.

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    well what do you guys think about this, I was goign to run eq for 12 weeks at 500mg per, would it be better for me to run it at 400 for 15? or would it be better for me to do 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and front loading at 1000mg (is that to much?) for the first two weeks

and also this is my first eq cycle ever, and second cycle ever

Thread Information