I am finishing a cycle of:
    dbol wk 1-4 30 mg/ed
    sust wk 1-10 500 mg/wk
    winny wk 11-16 50 mg/ed or eod
    stats:
    5'8"
    180lbs.
    30 y/o

My question is this. Is the winny at the end of this cycle worth it or should I hold on to it for a better cycle. What benefits can I expect if I decide to keep it in this cycle? Also, I was thinking of adding some clen in there. Should I do this along with this cycle or wait til post cycle for the anti-catabolic benefits?

Thans

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I would never suggest running winny after dbol , so I don't agree.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Now that I check the weeks, they are split apart enough for consideration. That cycle doesn't look bad. You could use the winny at the end if you plan to cut up in the last couple of weeks, because of the dbol I am guessing you were bulking in the beginning, or no? You can run clen /eca on a 2 week split if you want, or if you don't have enough then starting the clen during clomid therapy would work fine also.

I always run winny towards the end of my cycles not only for the great pumps and the hardness it gives me, but also because of its short half-life. It allows you to cycle right up until your post cycle clomid.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, run the winny,, you spaced it off the D-bol enough. like the fellas said, it helps with gains and hardness... and with summer fast approaching you can never be too hard!!

Bama1 is offline New Member
    thanks guys.

I will go ahead and run the winny and probably throw in the clen during clomid therapy. This was my first cycle and the gains have been great so far. I have gained close to ten pounds. I know some is water and fat but I am still happy. The advice I have gotten on this board has been priceless.

Don't forget to take a little milk thistle, ALA, or glutamine along with the winny, as it is heptoxic.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    The whinny needs to be started sooner. Like week 7 if you are going to run it for 6 weeks so that you can jump right ot clomid therapy 3 weeks after last inject of sus. In that case it would be too close to the dbol so i would drop one or the other and add eq if you want the cutting effect.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    sorry read too quick didn't see the part about just finishing cycle

Thread Information