Powerhouse9 is offline New Member

baseball, ephadrine, and clen

Does anybody think that banning ephedrine from baseball would make players start taking clen to slim down in spring training? Because I was wondering how the hell they could test for what used to be an athsma med. And I've heard of a few so called deaths involving ephedrine but none involving clen. Why is that? Is ephedrine more dangerous then clen?

big swoll is offline Member
    well you are partially right about what you say....there are many ball players that take ephedrine type products to lose weight...but most of the ball players do it simply for energy...i mean you have to think these guys get 2 days off a month play spring training, then 162 games, then post season...their bodies get tired...so while there are a few of the fat pitchers that take stuff to lose weight the bulk of them take those products for energy...but you are right, i have never heard of a death involving clen ...i know that ephedrine makes your heart beat at like three times the regular pace....my school trainer told me that most of the deaths involving ephedrine are because of this...it heats up your body and at a temperature of 104 degrees your organs begin to shut down (im not sure why of that)...so those guys have their heart beating three times to fast, they're in 100 degree temperature, and they're raising their body temperature....their organs shut down, and then they die....hope that helps

Powerhouse9 is offline New Member
    I personally know quite a few ball players on a minor league team. I have never once heard them mention clen or ephedrine. And the only juice they know about is like deca , winstrol , dbol , and regular test enanthate . I don't think any know about or do...GH,Fina,EQ, Suspension, Anavar etc. I talked to them about the drug testing and they said that only 10 players on the team get tested and they don't know for what and what ten get tested. Which leads me to believe that the best players will probably always beat the system, because the higher ups have alot invested in them. So when Bonds hits 70 HRs again this year its probably because he avoided being caught not because he is clean. Besides the psychological dependency aspect of juice is strong, these guy couldn't get off if they wanted to. If they don't produce the same numbers for the team they signed for 20 million a year with, the team would be screwed.

Thread Information