Thread: Rule of thumb

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Rule of thumb

I just recently did an 8 week cycle of Sus 250=500ml a week, Deca50=400ml a week, and Equi=400ml a week. I tapered off the Dcea and Equi properly, did my Clomid, Nolvadex , and HCG .

I have been off for 6 weeks now. 8 weeks exactly will be Dec. 20th. I know the rule of thumb is "however long on = time off," but can I "go hot" two weeks early or should I just "take the pain" and wait another 2 weeks? Will there be that much difference?

I'll be doing a stack of Reforvit(drinking it), Deca , Sus 250, and some T-200.

Gimme some thoughts bros!? All are greatly appreciated.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Most people will tell you to wait out the next two weeks. I am not one of them. If you feel your nads and test is back on track to where it was before your previous cyc, and feel like you are ready for another whirl, by all means. Remember, time on=time off is a rough estimate...it doesn't mean if you're on 112.3 days that you stay off 112.3 days...just ballpark..as my good pal petey would say...yaherd?

With that being said, if you feel you are not ready and just want to get back on for the helluvit. Then no, wait two more weeks.

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

thanks

Thanks Papa. Maybe its just that I come on the website and reading about "our world" just makes me drool and lose all good sense. Maybe I'll wait it out. . .nah. . .on second thought

Thread Information