Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member

Can I gauge how I'll respond to tren based on how I respond to test and eq?

I've been doing some reading on fina and I'd like to toss some in the mix if all goes well with my current cycle(though there are some issues with my cycle that have me worried- see the other thread I started today). I know that this stuff can cause some crazy sides in some folks and was wondering if experiences I have on test and eq will give me any valuable info as to how tren may affect me. I'm guessing no because (correct me if I'm wrong) tren's side effects are progesterone related while test's or eq's will be more androgen related. Is this right? Thanks
    Current cycle
    Wks 1-2 100mg of prop and eq EOD
    week 3 starts today and I'm upping it to 75mgprop/ED and 400eq/week for ten more weeks since I haven't felt a damn thing worth mentioning yet. The goal of the cycle is body composition change rather than pure mass. I'd like to stay around 232 pounds while trimming down from 19% bf (6 ft tall BTW)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No. How many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do fina, this is your first cycle, save it for down the road.

JohnnyB

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    JohnnyB-None. Just wondered hypothetically if say 8 weeks into the cycle I have no sides if that would give me some indication that I'd do OK on tren as well. Most likely I wouldn't add it anyway but I wanted to see what you all would say just in case I did want to include it. Thanks

Thread Information