Thread: TJ Remailer

Christos is offline Junior Member

TJ Remailer

I'm leaving today to go down to Rosarita for weekend and pick up a few things. I planned on stopping off in Tj and get set up to have them mail me some gear in the future. My buddy told me that there have been problems recently with this. Has anybody heard of this? Also if anyone has any advise for me it would be appreciated. Thanks

mekler is offline Associate Member
    ok so you're gonna trust the same people that sell fake gear to send you some through the mail? might wanna rethink that my friend, be safe and dont waste your money.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i think the problems are customs related, not fake gear.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by mekler
    ok so you're gonna trust the same people that sell fake gear to send you some through the mail? might wanna rethink that my friend, be safe and dont waste your money.
    How do you know they sell fake gear, he never even said who would be mailing it.

JohnnyB

I know that they sell fake gear i've seen it and they even told me that it was fake. ( I speak a little spanish so they are a little more nicer to me then other gringos.) I have bought from a vet there before and they told me then they could do it. So I was going to go back to the same place and try and set up an account there. The problem is I don't trust anyone.
    So if anyone has done this any advise would be great.
    Thanks

Hey Bro if they sell fake stay away. Bring it over your self. just stay cool.

JohnnyB

I know and I always do, but it is getting to be a long drive. And I would pay more for less hassle. I wont buy local cause they are at least 2x's or 3x's the price.

I found Roasrito a little high compared to TJ

JohnnyB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Some scenarios:

So what you're saying is that you're gonna have someone mail you some gear. Also what you're saying is that you have seen the gear they sell and you know it's real because they say it's real. And you're also saying you've seen the fake gear and they've told you it's fake.

Now, how do you know that since you're a long drive away (as you stated) that they won't just say "send us the funds, and sure, we'll send your shit" - shit being either nothing at all or the fake gear.

Say that happens, you do get fake gear or none at all. What are you gonna do ?? Go down there, to Mexico, and start some shit ??? Get mad at the guy who's "supposedly your friend", but yet you don't trust anyone ???

Say your mailer does start sending you real gear, yet it gets popped coming across the border. Now they want to take it a step further and find the guy behind the mailing address. Who knows, maybe they're bored, maybe they have a figure to meet, whatever it may be, they're coming after you now. You've got nowhere to run really.

I say haggle your local dealer down some if you know the gear is real. It's not worth the risks (unless you're gonna start your own dealing business - then it's still not worth the risks).

Thanks guys i just went back to my old source. But that drive sucked!

Thread Information