Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    lucky27's Avatar
    lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    232

    yet another hcg question

    I've been researching hcg and found that for usage you need to wait atleast 2 weeks after last deca shot and you need to finish hcg atleast one week before clomid therapy. So how are you suppose to do this when your suppose to start clomid therapy 3 weeks after last Deca shot?
    Also I'm running Prop /Ed and Winny /Ed during the 3 weeks in between Last deca and start of clomid therapy, so can I still use hcg during that time, since I will still be running test ED ? I really would like to try hcg for avoiding the crash and help retaining gains, just a lot of miss confusion about this product.

  2. #2
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Yes you can run hcg with the prop and winny.
    Run it at 500iu's per day for ten days. As for the clomid and hcg overlap, I have never had any problems with it.

  3. #3
    painintheazz's Avatar
    painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    3,352
    I had good results with 1500IU of HCG every 3 days then 5 days after my last shoot started my clomid.

    Pain

  4. #4
    B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    22
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    I had good results with 1500IU of HCG every 3 days then 5 days after my last shoot started my clomid.

    Pain
    PAININTHEAZZ can u detail what kind of results u got from doing 1500iu every 3 days? i'm interested to no i will start my HCG soon. thanks bro...

  5. #5
    painintheazz's Avatar
    painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    3,352
    Originally posted by B-LIZARD


    PAININTHEAZZ can u detail what kind of results u got from doing 1500iu every 3 days? i'm interested to no i will start my HCG soon. thanks bro...
    How can I detail it, it is a recovery not something quantitative. My balls grew back very noticably and I seem to have felt better after this cycle than anyother cycle I have ever done.

    Pain

  6. #6
    B-LIZARD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    22
    Originally posted by painintheazz


    How can I detail it, it is a recovery not something quantitative. My balls grew back very noticably and I seem to have felt better after this cycle than anyother cycle I have ever done.

    Pain
    NICE ANSWER BRO, WELL APPRECIATED....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •